Dezarae's Politics & More
March 28, 2024, 04:03:36 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WELCOME TO DEZARAE'S POLITICS & MORE!
We Have Been Here Since January 2012 & Still Going..Some Features & Topics Are Not Viewable By Guests. If You Wish To Register, "Please Provide A Verifiable Valid Email Address", "From Your Server" (Who You Have Internet With) When You Sign Up.."We Do Check Your Email To See If It Is Verifiable..Also we no longer accept Yahoo email accounts..If We Can't Verify Your Email Your Registration Request Will Be Denied, And You Will Have To Sign Up Again." We Would Love To Have You Onboard!We also c heck to make sure yu IP address is valid.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links MusicPlayer Jukebox Emoticons Emoticons2 Staff List Login Register  

Protesters storm Capitol, Pelosi asks National Guard to clear building

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Protesters storm Capitol, Pelosi asks National Guard to clear building  (Read 410 times)
A159
Administrator

My Mood: Cautious

Badges: (View All)
Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« on: January 06, 2021, 02:50:07 pm »

Yes sir, what some of us suspected would eventually happen a couple of yrs ago has finally taken place. Rioting on Capitol Hill (building). So many arrests is needed .... including Trump and his family who have inspired these law breaking actions.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/protesters-storm-capitol-pelosi-asks-national-guard-to-clear-building-amid-reports-of-shots-fired-live-updates/ar-BB1cwpgA?ocid=msedgntp

The decision to ask for the National Guard to intervene comes as protesters breached the Capitol during Wednesday's counting of electoral votes. Police barricaded the doors of the House chamber and had their guns drawn, and there were reports of shots fired inside the buliding.

Requests for additional assistance from the Washington, D.C. National Guard are being considered, according to a Defense official who was not authorized to speak publicly. The DC National Guard is under control of the Army Secretary. Defense officials are monitoring the security situation at the Capitol but do not expect to receive requests for active-duty troops, the official said. Police are better able than Guard soldiers to deal with the protesters who have stormed inside the Capitol building and have gathered on the steps outside, the official said.
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Plato Potato
Global Moderator

My Mood: Leary

Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Linux User Mobile User Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2021, 04:42:09 pm »

According to fact-checkers, it was Pence, not Trump, who called in the NG. On the whole, Trump's Q-boys didn't have anything to be proud of. Once they got inside, they didn't do much more than wait to be thrown out. It was more like a panty raid than an insurrection.
Report Spam   Logged
steelydan
Global Moderator

My Mood: Happy

I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night.

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2021, 08:50:47 am »

I think this was much more serious than people are letting on... What if Nancy Pelosi couldn't have been evacuated and was still in her office? Or, several others? There were people running around with back packs on! We have no idea what was in those. There was law enforcement letting terrorists into the Capital grounds under the guise of de-escalation. That my friends is a crock of shitt. You never see law enforcement let bank robbers into a bank to de-escalate a bank robbery do you? Between these threats to our government premises, the vandalism, thefts, trespassing etc this was a direct threat to our national security. Washington DC is a mess. After 9-11 we expanded our security forces to a newly named Dept of Homeland Security which is now costing our nation much more money than ever. WHERE WERE THEY? It told me we as a nation are not all that much safer off but it also to people like Putin the Poisoner as well as people around the world.
Report Spam   Logged

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.

http://dezaraespoliticsmore.freesmfhosting.com/index.php
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: