Dezarae's Politics & More
March 29, 2024, 03:24:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We Welcome Democrats, Republicans and Independents for Discussions.
Many things are not viewable by guests, so sign up today using a valid email address, "from your server". We have a arcade with tons of games and word games etc. for your enjoyment if politics isn't your thing. We try to have something for everyone!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links MusicPlayer Jukebox Emoticons Emoticons2 Staff List Login Register  

Has SEXISM been any part of HRC's life?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Has SEXISM been any part of HRC's life?  (Read 494 times)
A159
Administrator

My Mood: Cautious

Badges: (View All)
Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« on: January 02, 2016, 03:27:58 pm »

I asked this here based on the recent/ongoing flare-up of sexist charges by HRC and Trump during this carnival primary. Now that it's possible that Bill Clinton may be smacked again for his role of infidelity as gov and prez, after HRC called THE DON a sexist, I now wonder if any of those few rumors about her possible infidelity were ever true. Was those rumors/reports all conspiracies? What's the temperature on that matter by our membership here?
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

A159
Administrator

Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2016, 08:27:55 am »

We know that Trumper is sexist. Many would simply call him a chauvinistic pig. I believe that he was married twice before. Does anyone here know of any reports describing him of infidelity during those one/two previous marriages?
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.
countryguy

Eighth year Anniversary Level 6 Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2016, 12:14:50 pm »

Rumors abound, about both of them (along with just about anyone else).  It's going to get worse, as the campaign goes on.

My view on the matter?  It's really none of my business who they've had sex with, or when.

Trump's views about women are pretty widely known, and he's done nothing to change that, during this campaign.  His remarks about Megyn Kelly, Carly Fiorina, the breast-feeding attorney,and others, demonstrate his disdain for women quite clearly -- we don't need anyone else to tell us about it.
Report Spam   Logged

In this world, a person can DEMAND respect ........ or COMMAND it.

The former will seldom - if ever - achieve the latter.
A159
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2016, 12:43:56 pm »

True that, cg. The reason I brought up this conspiracy up about what's sexist and isn't, there's strong indications that this coming week is supposed to trigger a war of words between THE DON vs THE BILL. You know, since HRC said that Trumper was sexist, he responded that she basically supported a sexist, her hubby. Many are waiting for that war to begin.

Talking heads are also mostly saying that since that 'sexist' door was opened, the Clintons are fair game. That's when I began breaking this down in my mind as to what's truly fair game or not. I'm seeking opinions here about it.
Report Spam   Logged

steelydan
Global Moderator

My Mood: Happy

I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night.

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2016, 08:33:56 am »

I for one am not interested. I agree with countryguy that it's really none of my business. I much prefer to stick to the issues that really matter to most people. Bill Clintons sex life didn't really matter to people it was just a vehicle for the haters political bias. Can't see how it would be any different in this case.
Report Spam   Logged

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.

http://dezaraespoliticsmore.freesmfhosting.com/index.php
A159
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2016, 09:40:31 am »

Yeah, I get that. However, the media probably won't.

As far as THE BILL is concerned, this is only about him if THE DON tries to slam him for his sexual misconduct while married as Gov and Prez. No need for HRC to get in the middle of it. Unless she opens a door about something THE DON may have done involving sexual misconduct .... blah blah blah, allowing THE DON to then slam her if she did engage in any acts of infidelity (in which there isn't solid proof of that) that may have helped her to gain something from it. This is where all of this may turn into a conspiracy bash fest in the media if THE BILL screws up and opens the door about THE DON and sexism. All THE BILL needs to do is not go there (sexism). He's the lightning rod waiting in the wings as he goes out on the campaign trail for his wife. He is the one who needs to stick to the facts/issues and leave HRC to respond to THE DON about sexism if THE DON continues to bash women. It's on record that THE DON has insulted women. Only IF THE DON continues to do this, that's the point HRC should make and leave it at that. It's still dangerous territory to go there. IMHO

Report Spam   Logged

steelydan
Global Moderator

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2016, 10:37:50 am »

I think HRC is smarter than most people give her credit for.  thumbs up
Report Spam   Logged

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.

Michael Welch

My Mood: Accepted

Fourth year Anniversary 2500 Posts Third year Anniversary Search Second year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2016, 02:17:04 pm »

That Bill is "vulnerable" re the women is obvious but recall that it never actually hurt him in elections albeit yeah Hillary did have to "hold his hand" on 60 Minutes and "forget" how she probably really felt about Gennifer Flowers hm.

So sure she had aspects of an "enabler" for Bill's apparent "addiction" but the Monica Lewinsky thing turned out to be, when reported in such detail remember, rather pathetic and you had to feel sorry for the guy huh: he lied to his wife (and so had to lie to "the country") and who wouldn't under the circumstances was how most people felt.

The impeachment and trial over his adulterous acts (pathetically claimed to be not real "adultery" because there was no "entry" eh -- what is "is") seemed way over the top by the public and made the Repubs look silly.

Hillary was sympathized with -- "he done her wrong" -- and I'd say that she now only has to maintain a "dignified silence" and Bill -- why Bill can't be foolin' around in the cabbage patch hey thar boy! He might however be able to get away with a "sly smile"?...
Report Spam   Logged
Tony Light

My Mood: Refreshed

Fourth year Anniversary Level 4 Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2016, 09:28:24 am »

She wasn't smart enough to win. #shelost
Report Spam   Logged
steelydan
Global Moderator

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2016, 09:48:23 am »

She wasn't smart enough to win. #shelost

She didn't lose the popular vote. She won that in a landslide.
Report Spam   Logged

Tony Light

My Mood: Refreshed

Fourth year Anniversary Level 4 Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2016, 02:23:24 pm »

Again,  #thebeastlost
Report Spam   Logged
hoosier88
Global Moderator

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2016, 04:35:28 pm »

Again,  #thebeastlost

Yah.  Pity for you & all the Trump partisans that life isn't like the high-school underdog beats Big Tech State football game movie, where the ball leaves the QB's throw in a tight spiral, the movie goes into hyper slo-mo & Chariots of Fire is piped in, as the backlit unknown receiver leaps into the air & miraculously makes the catch & the TD, winning the game, the title, the set, the match!  The crowd goes wild, the crawl starts, they hoist the receiver onto their shoulders, the music swells & up, the screen fades to black. 

Unfortunate that Paddy Chayefsky checked out too soon.  He would have loved this moment, & he would have made an appropriate movie.   
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: