Dezarae's Politics & More
April 19, 2024, 04:25:11 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We Welcome Democrats, Republicans and Independents for Discussions.
Many things are not viewable by guests, so sign up today using a valid email address, "from your server". We have a arcade with tons of games and word games etc. for your enjoyment if politics isn't your thing. We try to have something for everyone!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links MusicPlayer Jukebox Emoticons Emoticons2 Staff List Login Register  

Crumbling Trump

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Crumbling Trump  (Read 1264 times)
Michael Welch

My Mood: Accepted

Badges: (View All)
Fourth year Anniversary 2500 Posts Third year Anniversary Search Second year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2016, 12:51:42 pm »

There's going to be a fight at the Repub convention -- and of course you recall how "civil war" within the Democratic party in 1968 elected "President Humphrey"?! Or have I uh "misremembered"?...
Report Spam   Logged
Plato Potato
Global Moderator

My Mood: Leary

Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Linux User Mobile User Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2016, 05:18:25 pm »

In a stunning reversal, the Trump campaign did something that made sense. They hired Rex Early, the former state Republican chairman and perhaps the most seasoned GOP political wrangler in all of Indiana, to handle Indiana for Trump. How did this happen?
Report Spam   Logged
countryguy

Eighth year Anniversary Level 6 Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2016, 06:13:39 pm »

He started getting nervous.
Report Spam   Logged

In this world, a person can DEMAND respect ........ or COMMAND it.

The former will seldom - if ever - achieve the latter.
Michael Welch

Fourth year Anniversary 2500 Posts Third year Anniversary Search Second year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2016, 11:21:16 am »

He hasn't "crumbled" yet -- he's going to win New York!...
Report Spam   Logged
countryguy

Eighth year Anniversary Level 6 Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2016, 02:36:48 pm »

I'm sure you've been hearing the screaming and accusations, from the Trump camp, about how Reince Priebus and the "Republican establishment" are trying to change the convention rules, in order to deny "the peoples' choice" the nomination.

The fact is, however, Priebus is against changing the rules.  It's a Trump supporter, who's trying to get a rule change passed, which would make it more difficult for a "new" candidate to be introduced, should any of the current candidates fail to secure the necessary majority of delegates (the "contested convention" scenario).  Specifically, the proposed new rule would cause the convention to be run under Roberts' Rules of Order, rather than under Congressional rules of order, as it has operated for a number of decades.  As I understand it, Congressional rules give more power to the convention chairman, than do Roberts' Rules.
Report Spam   Logged

Michael Welch

« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2016, 03:20:29 pm »

The only "rule" Trump will accept is his own! The convention will be "The Big Show" this summer you betcha!...
Report Spam   Logged
A159
Administrator

My Mood: Cautious

Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2016, 03:50:30 pm »

I assume that the 'Big Show' will also feature Screechin' Plastic Palin! Then explain, dear media, how it is her stale crumbs even made it to the table, let alone, Trumper's plate.

There's gonna be a whole lotta shrink action taking on the Repub Party after this one boys and girls. Priebus just may be the 1st in line to have his brain rebuilt. Oh, think of all the prayers during the convention, during the GE and into the new presidential year .... or 2. It'll be the X Files on steroids. All those crumbs to clean up.
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.
Plato Potato
Global Moderator

Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Linux User Mobile User Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2016, 04:31:59 pm »

I can't possibly follow all things Trump. I saw a headline saying he had said "7-11" where you'd expect "9-11."
Report Spam   Logged
Michael Welch

« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2016, 12:11:31 pm »

Has Trump ever been in a "7-11"?! Well he ain't "crumbling" yet but reserve this topic for the fall er "fall" huh.

It's probably past time that Repubs just hitch up their jammies and suck it all in -- Trump'll be your nominee and so it behooves you to brace up for an election that may see the party take a real uh "trumping" down the line. As per Goldwater in '64 if Trump can't manage more than 40% of the vote then GOPpers topple in all offices!

(Remember TL -- "suicide is painless"! And Trump is your guy in Cleveland with a party desiccating "explosive vest"!...)
Report Spam   Logged
A159
Administrator

Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2016, 05:37:38 pm »

Well he ain't "crumbling" yet but reserve this topic for the fall er "fall" huh.
At the time I created this thread, he did crumble with the women voters. But, as we have been learning this primary season, wherever he crumbles a new batch of snakes turns up to support him. Yes, I expect him to crumble in the GE. He's the most repeatedly 'shot in the foot' candidate I've ever witnessed per my memory only to somehow build on his lead with the GOP's pack of clowns snake oil sales ppl.

Speaking of 7-11, I'm surprised he hasn't bought them out calling it Trump-11.
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.
A159
Administrator

« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2016, 09:02:56 am »

Ok .......
Previous implodes by the Trumpster was looked at here as crumbles of his cake ..... nothing that hurt him badly. Now it appears that his racist comments towards an Indiana born judge presiding over his Trump U case has become a huge crumble of Trump cake. This one could be the point of his campaign (in which his staff is also crumbling) that defines his fall.

http://wgntv.com/2016/06/06/indiana-judge-at-center-of-trump-controversy/

HAMMOND, Ind. -- The judge who has been at the receiving end of GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump’s endless attacks was born just across the border in East Chicago.

The federal judge is deciding the Trump University class action lawsuit and Trump has been saying he cant get a fair shake because the judge's parents were from Mexico.

Federal judge Gonzalo Curiel is presiding over the suit in Southern California. He has experience as a prosecutor and a state judge prior to his appointment to the federal bench by President Obama. He was born in East Chicago, Ind., and has three siblings. One of his brothers was a prosecutor in the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Chicago.
Report Spam   Logged

Michael Welch

« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2016, 12:08:50 pm »

I detect some "crumble" yes. I'm beginning to think (again!) Hillary and the Democrats are going to win big this fall yet that remains to be seen.

Poor TL!  Cry...
Report Spam   Logged
countryguy

« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2016, 08:18:03 pm »

Funny ................

I keep hearing Thumper telling us how much Hispanics love him.

So ......... why can't he get a "fair shake" from a judge, simply because the judge is of Mexican descent?   Does it mean that there are as many as, say, three or four Hispanics who don't love him?
Report Spam   Logged

Plato Potato
Global Moderator

« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2016, 09:47:08 am »

This just in...

Report Spam   Logged
A159
Administrator

« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2016, 08:00:31 pm »

I detect some "crumble" yes. I'm beginning to think (again!) Hillary and the Democrats are going to win big this fall yet that remains to be seen.

Oh, I think HRC will cakewalk a landslide victory over Trumpster. His open mouth self inflicted wounds will be fatal.
This huge piece of Trump cake that has broken off has really placed Repubs in the hot seat while hammering themselves in the head. Turtleman McConnell couldn't bring himself to call Trumpster a racist after being pressed to just admit to that. Ryan has endorsed a racist like many other of his very confused amigos. Chubby Christie continues to back The Don after this huge crumble ... in which I don't know if it will destroy Christie's political career or not since he's soaked by his own corruption. But, now that Trumpster is the GOP chosen one for this GE race, this huge crumble of cake will cause beaucoup problems among the entire Repub Party. Unless, the GOP pulls a sneak coup against Golden Don at their convention.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: