Dezarae's Politics & More
March 28, 2024, 12:31:31 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: http://dezaraespoliticsmore.freesmfhosting.com/

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links MusicPlayer Jukebox Emoticons Emoticons2 Staff List Login Register  

Crumbling Trump

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Crumbling Trump  (Read 1259 times)
A159
Administrator

My Mood: Cautious

Badges: (View All)
Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2016, 02:24:39 pm »

Funny ................

I keep hearing Thumper telling us how much Hispanics love him.

So ......... why can't he get a "fair shake" from a judge, simply because the judge is of Mexican descent?   Does it mean that there are as many as, say, three or four Hispanics who don't love him?
Remember when the Don spoke about hating Mexico and their Mexicans way back when the primary circus started? Only to pretty much speak about how much he loves Mexico and Mexicans now. He needs his mirror re-calibrated.

Keep in mind that when Trumpster speaks and he flip flops back and forth in each sentence, the expression "all the above" applies in Don Don World.  Cheesy

HRC may lie every now and then, but Trumpster has been known to lie in the same breath.... often!
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.
Plato Potato
Global Moderator

My Mood: Leary

Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Linux User Mobile User Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2016, 03:50:10 pm »

The judge in question was born in Indiana, and as Trump says, he's proud of his Hoosier heritage. Trump says because of that heritage, he can't be trusted. Next, he'll be demanding a wall around Indiana and make Hoosiers pay for it !
Report Spam   Logged
Michael Welch

My Mood: Accepted

Fourth year Anniversary 2500 Posts Third year Anniversary Search Second year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2016, 04:12:29 pm »

Indiana goes Democratic? (Again!...)
Report Spam   Logged
hoosier88
Global Moderator

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2016, 06:47:23 pm »

The judge in question was born in Indiana, and as Trump says, he's proud of his Hoosier heritage. Trump says because of that heritage, he can't be trusted. Next, he'll be demanding a wall around Indiana and make Hoosiers pay for it !

Hah, I ain't paying for nuttin'!  The only way I'll even chip in is if we can restage A cask of Amontillado, & age Mr. Trump to a fare-thee-well.  (Personally, I think he's already corked, but I'm willing to take a chance.)

"In 2006, California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger appointed Curiel to the San Diego County Superior Court.[14][15] He held that position until his appointment to the federal bench.[7]" - from Wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gonzalo_P._Curiel

That's it for me.  If the Terminator/Governator had that kind of faith in the vato, & he's already faced off with Mexican cartel jefes & prevailed in court on the merits, I say let justice be done upon the Trompa, compa! 
Report Spam   Logged
A159
Administrator

Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #49 on: June 10, 2016, 04:07:01 pm »

One thing for sure, Sen Warren looks to crumble blast the rest of what's remaining of Trump cake. I almost think that, if allowed, the 2 of them could suit up for the main heavy weight bout inside the ring. I'd just about put money on Warren. She's that fired up!
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.
Michael Welch

Fourth year Anniversary 2500 Posts Third year Anniversary Search Second year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2016, 11:46:12 am »

I suggest this is a preview of a Clinton-Warren ticket!...
Report Spam   Logged
A159
Administrator

« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2016, 04:26:09 pm »

Ok .... a little late posting my thots about my thread .... but here goes.

I looked over to the table a few days ago where the Trump cake was sitting. There was less than 1/4th of a cake left!!! It appeared that over half of the cake had crumbled since the devastating Khan family fiasco & Trump's refusal to endorse Ryan and McCain. Republican donors are flocking over to HRC! Hell, Trumper even misplayed the Purple Heart that was given to him by a Vet. Like every other day, or every day, there's so many things that explodes in his throat, that I simply can't count all the ways he's self-destructing. Another words, he's got one hell of a huuuge pile of crumbs left around him.
Report Spam   Logged

Michael Welch

« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2016, 04:33:32 pm »

I notice TL is no longer posting? Does that mean "the end of little Ricco"?!...
Report Spam   Logged
A159
Administrator

« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2016, 04:38:20 pm »

My guess would be that it's extremely hard work defending a maniac who implodes all over himself on a daily basis.... making it very difficult for pt TL to post much anymore. There's only so much crumble cake one can hold together.  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

countryguy

Eighth year Anniversary Level 6 Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2016, 09:23:57 pm »

Wow. 

"If America has nuclear weapons ........... why shouldn't we use them?"

And millions of people want to make him Commander-in-Chief.

Wow.
Report Spam   Logged

In this world, a person can DEMAND respect ........ or COMMAND it.

The former will seldom - if ever - achieve the latter.
Michael Welch

« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2016, 11:17:49 am »

My "prediction" is of a chart which shows a steady line headed "south" for DT. At times I chortled that this will be "another 1964" and that might have been more wish fulfillment than "prophecy" but maybe in my "boosting" I was correct after all?!...
Report Spam   Logged
A159
Administrator

« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2016, 01:01:23 pm »

I think, like you MW, that this election will see results never before experienced in our lifetime. If nothing very serious comes down on HRC's head before the 1st debate and during the next 2 debates, she should win by 50 points! I mean that! But, there is still a chance that there will be a couple more news breaking findings found on her server that may lower her win to 20-30 points. Being honest here guys. If she were running against just about anybody else, she'd be in the fight of her life. But, Trumper is so far into the Twilight Zone that he'll never find his way back to Earth.

More crumble to report today. According to the media blast, Trumper has called for HRC to be killed. He suggested that the 2nd Amendmenters do something about her. Now, Secret Service may be looking more into his mouth. This could be an extended fallout now hanging over his moppy head.
Report Spam   Logged

Michael Welch

« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2016, 01:53:47 pm »

I've decided to treat "his" name like that of a serial shooter -- I'm so tired of mentioning it -- so "That Guy" or "You Know."

I start getting hyper -- Hillary winning 44 states like LBJ in '64 or Reagan in '80! -- and then I'm brought "down" by her seeming inability to come up with a credible "story line" about emails gone astray or to even keep to the facts -- "Jus' the facts Ma'am"!

She's yeah "the first woman," she's experienced, capable, more liberal than Bill, a wheeler dealer like LBJ and a possible "significant" president -- yet: we're not so excited because she doesn't give us the "lift" that Obama did. Maybe I could say she is more like LBJ in that Johnson was a much better president than Jack Kennedy, and Bobby Kennedy if elected mightn't have been even as successful, but that "charisma" level just wasn't there.

Then "he," that "guy," is slitting his own throat daily now (and he can't even feel the pain anymore he's so used to doing it) so that many Republicans wonder about his sanity and are peeling off one by one.

You Know Who is the "villain" you "love to hate" but you don't want him to win hmmm.

(What worries me lately is that Hillary as prez will arouse even more real "hate" among the real haters than they had for Obama and her husband. Not "civil war" but local "insurrection"?...)
Report Spam   Logged
Plato Potato
Global Moderator

My Mood: Leary

Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Linux User Mobile User Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2016, 11:51:29 am »

Yes, Rush and Roger Ailes have trained some people to hate Hillary, going back to her days as FLOTUS. An overlapping bunch of people were taught to hate blacks. That group could tell in a glance that they hated Obama, but the first glance at Hillary just tells them she's a woman. All those people were nurtured by mothers and grandmother who were women. At some time during the campaign, they'll learn that Hillary is a mother and a grandmother. So, maybe that knee-jerk won't be as automatic for Grandma Clinton.

Yeah, maybe.
Report Spam   Logged
Michael Welch

« Reply #59 on: August 11, 2016, 01:01:29 pm »

Hatred of the Clintons goes waay back -- it actually generated the most recent Hate The President Who Wasn't Your Choice attitude. That continued through the Bush years -- W hated by Democrats, liberals and lefties -- and of course through Obama.

The vitriol since 1992 has been rather more "acidic" than "normal" I'd say -- closer to the frustrated Repub attitudes toward FDR -- and the prospect of "Clinton II" is bound to "double it up" hm...
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: