Dezarae's Politics & More
March 28, 2024, 05:49:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: http://dezaraespoliticsmore.freesmfhosting.com/

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links MusicPlayer Jukebox Emoticons Emoticons2 Staff List Login Register  

FOXnews CEO Ailes charged in sexual harassment suit.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FOXnews CEO Ailes charged in sexual harassment suit.  (Read 594 times)
Plato Potato
Global Moderator

My Mood: Leary

Badges: (View All)
Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Linux User Mobile User Fifth year Anniversary
« on: July 07, 2016, 11:34:06 pm »

You might not have seen this on FOXnews, but Gretchen Carlson was fired because she refused to go to bed with CEO Roger Ailes. She filed a civil sexual harassment suit, but his actions are in clear violation of federal law. Any other company would sack the guy for his sleep-with-me-or-you're-fired actions. We'll see what FOXnews does.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

A159
Administrator

My Mood: Cautious

Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 07:25:09 am »

What a gift from FoxTrot News to us. The acts of billionaires in powerful positions. Now, think of how many women, in Ailes case, that have caved to his wishes in order to advance in life.
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.
Plato Potato
Global Moderator

Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Linux User Mobile User Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2016, 11:33:24 am »

Production people have talked about Ailes's obsession with the newswomen's legs. He laid down the law: no pants on the set, ever. Another time, he stormed into the director's room and said, Move that ********** laptop! I can't see her legs! When a show features several newswomen on a couch, I call it "allegro."
Report Spam   Logged
countryguy

Eighth year Anniversary Level 6 Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2016, 12:31:24 pm »

I don't watch FAUXsnooze very often, but the rare times that I do, they generally have a panel that includes several men, and one or two women.  The women are nearly identical, in blonde or brunette models.  They're all wearing dresses with short skirts.  Typically, the set is so that it has a raised desk.  The men sit behind the desk, with the women sitting on the ends, with their very shapely legs exposed.  Of course, with the short skirts, its quite a bit of leg showing, while they're seated.

While all of the networks have attractive anchor-persons, I haven't seen any of the others blatantly display them, as FOX does.  But, hey ....... it attracts viewers, and makes ratings go up.  I've heard many a guy explain that the reason he watches FOX, is because of their sexy reporters.  Accuracy doesn't even enter the picture, to such men.

If you have any doubts about FOX's marketing strategy, do a little research and see how many of their female reporters are former beauty pageant contestants, as opposed to how many have journalism and/or communications degrees.
Report Spam   Logged

In this world, a person can DEMAND respect ........ or COMMAND it.

The former will seldom - if ever - achieve the latter.
Michael Welch

My Mood: Accepted

Fourth year Anniversary 2500 Posts Third year Anniversary Search Second year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2016, 01:24:57 pm »

Kevin Costner as "Big Jim Garrison" in Oliver Stone's JFK --

"What do expect from a pig but a 'grunt'?"...
Report Spam   Logged
A159
Administrator

Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2016, 09:03:49 am »

I'm not sure if it was G Carlson or some other Foxie Trot Gal who reported that Ailes did, in fact, had women sleep with him in order to advance their careers there. So, this goes beyond leg gazing. It's take my lil sausage and go places.
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.
Plato Potato
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2016, 01:06:41 pm »

Other women of FNC are coming forth to provide more examples of Ailes's sex harassment.
Report Spam   Logged
Plato Potato
Global Moderator

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2016, 03:00:36 pm »

Big news today. The Murdochs have talked it over, and they're going to sack Roger Ailes.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/roger-ailes-fox-news_us_578d0bbae4b0a0ae97c2d937
Report Spam   Logged
A159
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2016, 04:15:27 pm »

wow, I just now heard about this. Too bad Trumper is busy pretending to become our next prez..... he could fill Ailes's shoes otherwise. Hey, maybe Goober Bush will be asked to do it .... you know, as long as somebody will tell him what to do and hold his hand, allowing him to claim the credit. 
Report Spam   Logged

WVaGAL
Forum Owner
Administrator

My Mood: Stressed

Fifth year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Fourth year Anniversary Level 7 Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2017, 12:46:15 am »

And Bill O'Reilly is out....more were going down as well....cleaning house....yup thumbs up
Report Spam   Logged

Live & Let Live. Be Nice To Each Other. Life Is Short. We don't know what tomorrow holds for us.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: