Dezarae's Politics & More
April 19, 2024, 10:52:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We Welcome Democrats, Republicans and Independents for Discussions.
Many things are not viewable by guests, so sign up today using a valid email address, "from your server". We have a arcade with tons of games and word games etc. for your enjoyment if politics isn't your thing. We try to have something for everyone!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links MusicPlayer Jukebox Emoticons Emoticons2 Staff List Login Register  

democrat crooks everywhere.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: democrat crooks everywhere.  (Read 181 times)
Tony Light

My Mood: Refreshed

Badges: (View All)
Fourth year Anniversary Level 4 Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter
« on: September 13, 2016, 12:29:05 pm »

A few million here, a few million there. No wonder the deplorables are fed up.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/12/exclusive-john-kerrys-state-department-funneled-millions-to-his-daughters-nonprofit/
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

hoosier88
Global Moderator

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2016, 01:11:36 pm »

Yep - if they break the law (GOP, Democrat, Independent, Martians, etc.) book them & try 'em.  Let justice be done upon them.

(I'm a universalist, you see.  I don't care where crime nor the criminals are.) 
Report Spam   Logged
Plato Potato
Global Moderator

My Mood: Leary

Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Linux User Mobile User Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2016, 02:21:41 pm »

You'd be hard-pressed to find anything shady about the deal. The money was approved by a GOP-led Senate Foreign Affairs Committee, which Sec of State Kerry was not a part of. Unlike the Trump non-profits, nobody is getting paid at Seed Global Health. All the doctors, nurses, and medical educators are volunteers, including Dr. Vanessa Kerry. From your DailyCaller link:

No conflict of interest exists in our partnership with Peace Corps and the US government. Dr. Vanessa Kerry is primarily employed by and paid through Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School. Dr. Kerry receives no financial compensation from the Peace Corps or US government. Funding from the Peace Corps, an independent agency in the federal government, represents about 27% of Seed’s total $6.3 million budget this fiscal year.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/12/exclusive-john-kerrys-state-department-funneled-millions-to-his-daughters-nonprofit/#ixzz4KAFyBCrP

What, in any of this, looks crooked to you, Tony? It's just another of your empty accusations.
Report Spam   Logged
countryguy

Eighth year Anniversary Level 6 Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2016, 06:56:40 pm »

Well ............. Tony thought the headline, itself, implied there was crookedness going on -- as it was meant to do.

You didn't, really, expect him to actually read the article, before he posted the link, did you?  All he's instructed to do, is cut-and-paste.  That's what trolls do.
Report Spam   Logged

In this world, a person can DEMAND respect ........ or COMMAND it.

The former will seldom - if ever - achieve the latter.
WVaGAL
Forum Owner
Administrator

My Mood: Stressed

Fifth year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Fourth year Anniversary Level 7 Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2016, 08:00:46 pm »

Oh my the rights famous site..LOL.. Grin The Daily Caller...enough said.. Cheesy Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Live & Let Live. Be Nice To Each Other. Life Is Short. We don't know what tomorrow holds for us.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: