Dezarae's Politics & More
March 28, 2024, 07:47:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WELCOME TO DEZARAE'S POLITICS & MORE!
We Have Been Here Since January 2012 & Still Going..Some Features & Topics Are Not Viewable By Guests. If You Wish To Register, "Please Provide A Verifiable Valid Email Address", "From Your Server" (Who You Have Internet With) When You Sign Up.."We Do Check Your Email To See If It Is Verifiable..Also we no longer accept Yahoo email accounts..If We Can't Verify Your Email Your Registration Request Will Be Denied, And You Will Have To Sign Up Again." We Would Love To Have You Onboard!We also c heck to make sure yu IP address is valid.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links MusicPlayer Jukebox Emoticons Emoticons2 Staff List Login Register  

Houston lawyer wearing a Nazi uniform opened fire near a strip mall, wounding 9.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Houston lawyer wearing a Nazi uniform opened fire near a strip mall, wounding 9.  (Read 131 times)
Plato Potato
Global Moderator

My Mood: Leary

Badges: (View All)
Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Linux User Mobile User Fifth year Anniversary
« on: September 26, 2016, 03:51:49 pm »

A radical Alt-Right terrorist! Let's watch Tony try to make this guy a Muslim.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/multiple-injuries-reported-shooting-houston-shopping-mall-article-1.2806725
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

A159
Administrator

My Mood: Cautious

Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 09:00:09 am »

This was a person who developed mental problems and snapped. America is filled with ppl who do this. Probably many who just kill themselves.

http://abc13.com/news/weslayan-shooting-who-is-nathan-desai/1526983/

Who is Nathan DeSai?
By  Jessica Willey
Tuesday, September 27, 2016 01:41AM

Elmore told Eyewitness News for the last two months, Desai's behavior had been erratic. He seemed paranoid and thought someone was "out to get him", Elmore said.

Then, last week, Desai called to complain about a plumbing issue, but wouldn't let anyone in and then became defensive, according to Elmore, when questioned about it.

Desai, 46, was a struggling attorney. He had no active civil or criminal cases, according to Harris County court records, and only two new criminal cases since 2013. In February, he and his law partner of 12 years parted ways and neighbors believed he was doing law work out of his condo.

"He's upset about the law practice not going well -- financial reasons," explained Desai, who had dinner with his son less than 12 hours before the shooting.

Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.
hoosier88
Global Moderator

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2016, 10:18:04 am »

Yah, Desai needed help.  From the shooting/assault incidents alone, he was likely going to lose his law license & ABA credentials, & have to go away for evaluation & treatment.  So he wasn't going to come back as a lawyer, not without a lot of time & effort & remediation.  It would have taken a lot of effort & excellent work over the long haul to get him back into the practice of law.  Still, he must have been smart & together enough to get through law school, serve as an associate somewhere, & pass the bar.

Condolences to his family, best wishes to the wounded & injured.

Report Spam   Logged
Tony Light

My Mood: Refreshed

Fourth year Anniversary Level 4 Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2016, 10:03:02 am »

Plato, he was NOT a muslim. Much worse he was a democrat.
Report Spam   Logged
Plato Potato
Global Moderator

My Mood: Leary

Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Linux User Mobile User Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2016, 11:16:40 pm »

Ah, Tony...Frith in a barn.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: