Dezarae's Politics & More
April 19, 2024, 02:37:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Thanks For Looking Around. Now Sign Up And Join Us! It's Fast & Easy.If You Decide It's Not For You, Then No Problem..

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links MusicPlayer Jukebox Emoticons Emoticons2 Staff List Login Register  

Fifteen million?

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fifteen million?  (Read 315 times)
WVaGAL
Forum Owner
Administrator

My Mood: Stressed

Badges: (View All)
Fifth year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Fourth year Anniversary Level 7 Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2016, 01:17:37 am »

Tony you aren't answering me about Justice cause you know I am right..

However I think that it should be a rule if you are a republican you have to run as a republican, not a democrat or independemt..same for Dems. People need to know who you really are and what you would do in their states. No wolfs in sheeps clothing. But we aren't wolves.. Wink thumbs up
Report Spam   Logged

Live & Let Live. Be Nice To Each Other. Life Is Short. We don't know what tomorrow holds for us.
WVaGAL
Forum Owner
Administrator

My Mood: Stressed

Fifth year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Fourth year Anniversary Level 7 Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2016, 01:19:47 am »

Smiley Chicken!  Wink

Come On Tony Reply To My Post!
Report Spam   Logged

Live & Let Live. Be Nice To Each Other. Life Is Short. We don't know what tomorrow holds for us.
steelydan
Global Moderator

My Mood: Happy

I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night.

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2016, 10:10:54 pm »

At this point, conservatives only have one real hope left -- Wikileaks.  They're hoping against hope, that Assange has something totally devastating to bring out against Sec. Clinton, and will make it public just a few days prior to Nov. 8.

Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't.  I guess we won't, really, know until after the election.  Personally, I've got my doubts that he has anything that'll save The Orange One.

I don't think so either. And you know why? Because she doesn't seem to be the least bit worried about it. Besides, if they really did have a card to play, why wait until the last minute when either people have their minds made up on who their voting for or their minds made up their not voting at all. I just think it would be much too little too late. I can't see at all how waiting benefits Don Trump. I don't think too many "October surprises" come that late in the game. Believe me, I'm not holding my breath.
Report Spam   Logged

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.

http://dezaraespoliticsmore.freesmfhosting.com/index.php
Plato Potato
Global Moderator

My Mood: Leary

Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Linux User Mobile User Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2016, 04:31:33 pm »

Reportedly, somebody has obtained copies of Trump's tax returns. Maybe they'll turn up.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: