Dezarae's Politics & More
April 19, 2024, 06:21:43 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: http://dezaraespoliticsmore.freesmfhosting.com/

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links MusicPlayer Jukebox Emoticons Emoticons2 Staff List Login Register  

Trump Will Ruin America

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump Will Ruin America  (Read 412 times)
WVaGAL
Forum Owner
Administrator

My Mood: Stressed

Badges: (View All)
Fifth year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Fourth year Anniversary Level 7 Linux User Mobile User
« on: November 06, 2016, 02:28:20 pm »

Trump is not the right choice for America and our citizens. 
 Here are some of the reasons

1.He is a sexual predator that doesn't respect women.

2.His ties with Putin & Russia

3.Too Hotheaded acts before thinking.

4.He wants us joined with Russia.

5.He admires Putin & Russia.

6.Is against illegal immigrants, when in fact, his wife was a illegal immigrant working in USA

7.He is a Bigoted Racist Womanizer

8.Buys his building materials from overseas and doesn't support businesses here in the USA

Okay now add your own reason, I got it started.
Report Spam   Logged

Live & Let Live. Be Nice To Each Other. Life Is Short. We don't know what tomorrow holds for us.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

hoosier88
Global Moderator

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2016, 02:38:56 pm »

Yep.  Trump is

1.  Intellectually lazy - he's apparently not studying anything in terms of US foreign policy, political economy, history, anything.  His attempt to wing it @ the first presidential debate seems to be his approach to the entire process of running for office.  More like a stroll, in his case.

2.  Given that he's not a serious political candidate, I assume that he's just building up the brand for his next plunge into reality TV, &/or the next media empire.  He's 70 years old - so he only has a couple of years - statistically - to make his mark. 

Report Spam   Logged
Tony Light

My Mood: Refreshed

Fourth year Anniversary Level 4 Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 07:47:32 am »

Trump is a winner.
Report Spam   Logged
steelydan
Global Moderator

My Mood: Happy

I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night.

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2016, 08:52:52 am »

Well, now were going to get the chance to see just how much of one. No excuses now for the Republican Party. It's going to be fun for me to be back on Offense again...
Report Spam   Logged

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.

http://dezaraespoliticsmore.freesmfhosting.com/index.php
Tony Light

My Mood: Refreshed

Fourth year Anniversary Level 4 Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2016, 08:40:46 am »

There was a very good reason you were always on the defense.   Grin
Report Spam   Logged
hoosier88
Global Moderator

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2016, 10:27:56 am »

A real-estate & reality TV & celeb/impresario for hire kicks over the house of cards that was the GOP & you're celebrating?  Look for the next round of elections to be even nastier, until the voters tire of the spleen on display (the voters, not the 24 TV nets - which only see dollar signs, & their opinion doesn't count for much).  Then the same person storms the national election.  Yah, he's in.

& I expect the ruins of the GOP will fall into line with Trump, & that will be the end of that party.

It will probably be up to the Democratic party to try to limit Trump's damage to the institutions of government.  A thankless job, to be sure.  We'll know who the defenders of liberty are - after the carnage passes.

Report Spam   Logged
Plato Potato
Global Moderator

My Mood: Leary

Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Linux User Mobile User Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2016, 12:48:36 pm »

It was often pointed out that some of his promises are for things a president cannot do on his own, and some others clearly violate the US Constitution, the Geneva Conventions, and international law. We'll see how the rest of his agenda goes, and whether our do-nothing congress can remember how to pass laws, in between fund-raising junkets.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: