Dezarae's Politics & More
April 18, 2024, 09:33:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We Welcome Democrats, Republicans and Independents for Discussions.
Many things are not viewable by guests, so sign up today using a valid email address, "from your server". We have a arcade with tons of games and word games etc. for your enjoyment if politics isn't your thing. We try to have something for everyone!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links MusicPlayer Jukebox Emoticons Emoticons2 Staff List Login Register  

Well, Mr. Assange?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Well, Mr. Assange?  (Read 482 times)
countryguy

Badges: (View All)
Eighth year Anniversary Level 6 Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« on: November 06, 2016, 06:18:17 pm »

We all know Assange, of Wikileaks, is a Trump supporter.  He's made that more than obvious.

So, does he have that ace up his sleeve, or doesn't he?  Does he have a "lethal" dart, left, to release at the very last moment?  If so, he's only got one more day, to try and deep-six Hillary Clinton's campaign.

In another 24 hours, or so, I guess we'll know.
Report Spam   Logged

In this world, a person can DEMAND respect ........ or COMMAND it.

The former will seldom - if ever - achieve the latter.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

steelydan
Global Moderator

My Mood: Happy

I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night.

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2016, 09:12:35 am »

I'm betting NO...
Report Spam   Logged

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.

http://dezaraespoliticsmore.freesmfhosting.com/index.php
Tony Light

My Mood: Refreshed

Fourth year Anniversary Level 4 Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 07:46:42 am »

He doesn't have to say anything. America know a crook when they see her.
Report Spam   Logged
Plato Potato
Global Moderator

My Mood: Leary

Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Linux User Mobile User Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2016, 12:54:04 pm »

Money talks, and 400 million dollars and an army of internet echo machines were screaming, "Hillary is a crook!
Report Spam   Logged
Tony Light

Fourth year Anniversary Level 4 Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2016, 09:04:06 am »

Assange was the ultimate whistle blower.
Report Spam   Logged
countryguy

Eighth year Anniversary Level 6 Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2016, 01:31:41 pm »

Assange is a criminal.  Funny, how you seem to like criminals, when they're on "your side".

The reason he's holed up in the Ecuadoran embassy, in London, is to escape from extradition to Norway, where he's wanted on **** charges.

Assange's claim to fame is "hacking" -- which means, entering other peoples' computers and reading anything on them, without their permission.  It would be the same as if he took your personal mail out of your postal mail box, and read them.  His life is dedicated to invading the privacy of anyone he chooses and, in many cases, releasing that private information to the public. 

You worry about Hillary Clinton having sensitive and classified information, on her own computer?  Just imagine what information Assange has, stored on his.  His organization is known to have hacked into nearly every secure computer network our government has -- with no authorization, and no security clearance, whatsoever.  If he chose to, he could make much, if not all, of our top secret, classified information public, whenever he wanted.  This is the criminal you now hail as a hero.

But, then, I'm not at all surprised at your hypocrisy.  Neither, I would imagine, is anyone in this forum.
Report Spam   Logged

In this world, a person can DEMAND respect ........ or COMMAND it.

The former will seldom - if ever - achieve the latter.
steelydan
Global Moderator

My Mood: Happy

I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night.

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2016, 06:02:33 pm »

thumbs up
Report Spam   Logged

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.

http://dezaraespoliticsmore.freesmfhosting.com/index.php
WVaGAL
Forum Owner
Administrator

My Mood: Stressed

Fifth year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Fourth year Anniversary Level 7 Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2016, 12:43:47 am »

Yeah and who influenced you to believe such garbage, We all got to see what Assange is all about..he's a   liar

He doesn't have to say anything. America know a crook when they see her.
Report Spam   Logged

Live & Let Live. Be Nice To Each Other. Life Is Short. We don't know what tomorrow holds for us.
Tony Light

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2016, 01:27:30 pm »

What did he lie about Gal. I and your fellow liberals would like to know.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: