Dezarae's Politics & More
April 18, 2024, 03:33:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Thanks For Looking Around. Now Sign Up And Join Us! It's Fast & Easy.If You Decide It's Not For You, Then No Problem..

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links MusicPlayer Jukebox Emoticons Emoticons2 Staff List Login Register  

This election was a total repudiation of eight years of obama. Told you so.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This election was a total repudiation of eight years of obama. Told you so.  (Read 476 times)
Tony Light

My Mood: Refreshed

Badges: (View All)
Fourth year Anniversary Level 4 Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter
« on: November 09, 2016, 07:12:16 am »

thumbs up          Grin        Smiley           smitten
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

steelydan
Global Moderator

My Mood: Happy

I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night.

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 08:57:15 am »

It's going to be fun!
Report Spam   Logged

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.

http://dezaraespoliticsmore.freesmfhosting.com/index.php
WVaGAL
Forum Owner
Administrator

My Mood: Stressed

Fifth year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Fourth year Anniversary Level 7 Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2017, 01:06:19 am »

LMAO@Tony...before this is over you will wish President Obama was still in office...This guy is going to put the big nail in the GOP's coffin... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Azn Azn Azn Azn Azn thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

Most repubs already know this is true..well the party  of the GOP will regret this..except for the crazies like tea partiers etc..they are too stupid to realize what is happening to them and our country,,and our image around the world..

EVEN FOX NEWS IS TRASHING HIM!!!! They are ashamed of what he is doing..So what's your problem? Tea Partier?
Report Spam   Logged

Live & Let Live. Be Nice To Each Other. Life Is Short. We don't know what tomorrow holds for us.
Plato Potato
Global Moderator

My Mood: Leary

Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Linux User Mobile User Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2017, 07:49:11 pm »

Today's utter failure of Trumpcare is a repudiation of 7 years of Trumpromises about Repeal and Replace with something Terrific. Trump blames the Democrats, but Trumpcare didn't even get enough Republican House votes to pass.

Ha, Ha, and Ha!
Report Spam   Logged
steelydan
Global Moderator

My Mood: Happy

I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night.

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2017, 10:17:00 am »

It's like I've said all along. They don't have a plan and they never did. They are a bunch of lying racists that are bought and paid for by big business. Don't forget another thing. It wasn't just Obama that had to deal with this. Ted Kennedy started back in the seventies trying to deal with people that just can't be dealt with in an honest and reasonable way.
Report Spam   Logged

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.

http://dezaraespoliticsmore.freesmfhosting.com/index.php
countryguy

Eighth year Anniversary Level 6 Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2017, 11:31:34 am »

Tony keeps seeming to forget -- the majority of the American people who voted, voted against Trump.

We accept that, under our system, he won the election.  But, the American people, as a body, did not vote for him.  Therefore, his election "repudiated" NOTHING!!!!  It merely reaffirmed that, in order for the U.S. to have fair and democratic elections, the constitution needs to be amended, to get rid of the electoral college -- which isn't going to happen, as it would require the approval of 3/4 of the states, and, as it is, gives an electoral advantage to smaller states (as demonstrated by last year's results).

So, your "... I told you so" was wrong, as usual.

But, just keep in there, punching, Tony ----- one of these days, you may actually land one.
Report Spam   Logged

In this world, a person can DEMAND respect ........ or COMMAND it.

The former will seldom - if ever - achieve the latter.
A159
Administrator

My Mood: Cautious

Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2017, 01:04:10 pm »

Gallup has Trump winning only 35% of this nation's affection for him. Under 100 days in office! How brutal might this get during his 1st yr?
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.
Plato Potato
Global Moderator

My Mood: Leary

Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Linux User Mobile User Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2017, 05:54:56 pm »

Not only that, respondents who "strongly favor" him are down in the single digits.
Report Spam   Logged
WVaGAL
Forum Owner
Administrator

My Mood: Stressed

Fifth year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Fourth year Anniversary Level 7 Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2017, 01:38:57 am »

No Tony it was fans of his stupid tv show "The Apprentice", and as you see now, he is the apprentice and not doing so good either... thumbs up
Report Spam   Logged

Live & Let Live. Be Nice To Each Other. Life Is Short. We don't know what tomorrow holds for us.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: