Dezarae's Politics & More
April 19, 2024, 09:37:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Thanks For Looking Around. Now Sign Up And Join Us! It's Fast & Easy.If You Decide It's Not For You, Then No Problem..

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links MusicPlayer Jukebox Emoticons Emoticons2 Staff List Login Register  

Donald Trump’s Far-Flung Holdings Raise Potential for Conflicts of Interest

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Donald Trump’s Far-Flung Holdings Raise Potential for Conflicts of Interest  (Read 910 times)
WVaGAL
Forum Owner
Administrator

My Mood: Stressed

Badges: (View All)
Fifth year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Fourth year Anniversary Level 7 Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2016, 06:21:34 am »

Notice he won't reply to ya'lls comments on that?

Tony would appreciate if you'd quit nit-picking, Plato.  New York, Washington -- what's the difference?  They're both on the east coast, aren't they?
Report Spam   Logged

Live & Let Live. Be Nice To Each Other. Life Is Short. We don't know what tomorrow holds for us.
WVaGAL
Forum Owner
Administrator

Fifth year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Fourth year Anniversary Level 7 Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2016, 06:23:22 am »

You are ignoring my replies to you on this...to keep from answering me... Evil thumbs up

Gal, you just dont know how much I am laughing. NY Times a fake news source?
Report Spam   Logged

Live & Let Live. Be Nice To Each Other. Life Is Short. We don't know what tomorrow holds for us.
WVaGAL
Forum Owner
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2016, 06:31:50 am »

Trump just keeps getting worse...He is the Twitter Elect Prez....roflmao.... Grin
And he isn't going to stop either..he wants the whole world to notice him..I think he has issues about himself really. That is why during the election he talked about how he was the best and just about everything..the man has some insecurity issues,,or early dementia...so he brags on himself 24/7...BTW Where is his wife? You never see her anymore..I am not so sure she is here legally ..cause he gets mad over that..

Profits from a book? That's something the last 5 presidents got. A hundred million dollar debt to China? Only Trump. Leasing the Old Post Office right down the street from the White House for a garish hotel, to be blind-trustedly  Grin Grin run by his sons? Only Trump.

I could go on, but Tony didn't read this far.
Report Spam   Logged

Tony Light

My Mood: Refreshed

Fourth year Anniversary Level 4 Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2016, 06:34:36 pm »

You are ignoring my replies to you on this...to keep from answering me... Evil thumbs up

Gal, you just dont know how much I am laughing. NY Times a fake news source?

Gal, open your ears, TRUMP WON.  Grin  Grin  Grin Cool
Report Spam   Logged
Plato Potato
Global Moderator

My Mood: Leary

Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Linux User Mobile User Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2016, 01:31:07 pm »

You open your ears, Tony. Orange Julius screamed that Trump U. was legit, right up until he paid millions to quietly settle it. He wants to shut down his phony Trump Foundation to hide the crimes, but the NY AG won't let him wiggle off his hook that easily. There are federal tax and election law crimes that won't go away.

How can a president ethically negotiate with the Chinese government while he personally owes them over $ 100 million? How's that going to work?
Report Spam   Logged
Tony Light

My Mood: Refreshed

Fourth year Anniversary Level 4 Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2016, 05:40:52 pm »

We will see wont we. Maybe he will pardon himself.   thumbs up
Report Spam   Logged
WVaGAL
Forum Owner
Administrator

« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2017, 09:32:48 pm »

And still is raising questions.....All Presidents have always separted their interest in cash,business,etc..So why is he allowed to be an exception to the rules that have been honored for many decades?

Also I think there should be an age limit for a Presidental candidate...and think there should be seen for health screenings mental and physical by a doctor they request not the candidates...and someone there to oversee it and make sure things stay on the up & up...
What do you all think?

Tell ya what, George Bush spoke out about all of this and he earned my respect finally...he wised up and saw the error of his ways..
Report Spam   Logged

WVaGAL
Forum Owner
Administrator

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2017, 09:39:48 pm »

And there should be a even balance in house and congress etc. One party ruling all is wrong. Who will hold them accountable like this? Nobody but the people keep on standing up for what is rght and fair and balanced..even Fox News speaks out about what all is happening...they are trying to earn respect to I guess..Or he is so bad the felt they owed it to the republican party...What do you think?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: