Dezarae's Politics & More
April 18, 2024, 08:28:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We Welcome Democrats, Republicans and Independents for Discussions.
Many things are not viewable by guests, so sign up today using a valid email address, "from your server". We have a arcade with tons of games and word games etc. for your enjoyment if politics isn't your thing. We try to have something for everyone!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links MusicPlayer Jukebox Emoticons Emoticons2 Staff List Login Register  

140 pro-Trump "news sources" in one little Macedonian town.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: 140 pro-Trump "news sources" in one little Macedonian town.  (Read 773 times)
hoosier88
Global Moderator

Badges: (View All)
Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2016, 07:49:39 pm »

Plato, show me some proof not your guesses. The only voting problems I have seen were in Detroit where the democrats control everything.

Except, of course, when the MI Gov. sticks in an Emergency Manager - who is free to make & unmake contracts, with no limits whatsoever, I believe.  (& hey, former Flint, MI EM is also on the hot seat.  See http://www.thesleuthjournal.com/government-officials-charged-flint-water/):

"Michigan prosecutors are now assigning at least part of the blame to Darnell Earley and Gerald Ambrose, former city emergency managers, as well as Howard Croft, a public works superintendent, and Daugherty Johnson, a utilities manager. At a press conference in Flint, Attorney General Bill Schuette said the former officials continued to operate the city’s water treatment plan when it was not safe to do so. “Flint was a casualty of arrogance, disdain and failure of management, an absence of accountability,” Schuette said."

(My emphasis - more detail @ the URL)

Looks like the gubernator is throwing people under the bus - or in this case, the feed line. 
Report Spam   Logged
Tony Light

My Mood: Refreshed

Fourth year Anniversary Level 4 Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2016, 07:47:28 am »

And that pertains to voting irregularities?
Report Spam   Logged
hoosier88
Global Moderator

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2016, 09:05:09 am »

The leaks, of course.
Report Spam   Logged
Plato Potato
Global Moderator

My Mood: Leary

Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Linux User Mobile User Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2016, 01:14:23 pm »

Are the voting machines on Wi-Fi? How do you hack them other wise?

These are the questions you asked. I showed you all the points in the system where it could be hacked. I explained how tampering would leave no tracks, no proof. You never asked for proof from the birthers. You never asked for proof for any of the spurious hate-Hillary stories you trotted out again and again. You never asked for proof when the Republicans justified voter suppression by claiming massive voter fraud without evidence.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: