Dezarae's Politics & More
March 28, 2024, 11:51:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Thanks For Looking Around. Now Sign Up And Join Us! It's Fast & Easy.If You Decide It's Not For You, Then No Problem..

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links MusicPlayer Jukebox Emoticons Emoticons2 Staff List Login Register  

#LAWSUITS filed against Prez TRUMP (ongoing tabulation)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: #LAWSUITS filed against Prez TRUMP (ongoing tabulation)  (Read 217 times)
A159
Administrator

My Mood: Cautious

Badges: (View All)
Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« on: February 02, 2017, 09:43:02 am »

I have to believe that we'll witness a record setting number of lawsuits filed against Trumper as our prez. I'd like to keep some record of that pace here. One has to ask this. How many lawsuits (ones that find him liable) does it make to prompt impeachment proceedings?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/president-trump-named-50-lawsuits-office-article-1.2961180

President Trump has been sued dozens of times during his first days in the White House for a wide array of reasons, from his alleged unethical business interests to his controversial travel ban on seven Muslim countries. 

As of Wednesday morning, Trump has been named in more than 50 federal lawsuits, according to court records.

By comparison, former President Barack Obama was named in 11 federal suits during his first 11 days in office, CNN reported.
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: