Dezarae's Politics & More
April 19, 2024, 08:33:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Thanks For Looking Around. Now Sign Up And Join Us! It's Fast & Easy.If You Decide It's Not For You, Then No Problem..

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links MusicPlayer Jukebox Emoticons Emoticons2 Staff List Login Register  

Trump's Admin may be INVESTIGATED!!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump's Admin may be INVESTIGATED!!  (Read 317 times)
A159
Administrator

My Mood: Cautious

Badges: (View All)
Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« on: February 15, 2017, 03:52:42 pm »

I truly think that the door just opened a wee bit into the Fall of Trumpism / His Impeachment.

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/calls-for-investigation-into-trump-administrations-ties-to-russia/
Calls for investigation into Trump administration's ties to Russia

February 15, 2017, 7:08 AM| Some Republicans are joining Democrats on Capitol Hill in a push to examine former National Security Adviser Gen. Michael Flynn's conduct. House and Senate committees are already investigating Russian influence on the election. Nancy Cordes reports.
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

hoosier88
Global Moderator

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 04:17:24 pm »

This is probably going to be the last chance - short of starting proceedings for impeachment - to make Trump toe all the ethical lines in terms of divesting himself of his various & nefarious businesses.  The fairy tale of his kids &/or cronies running the shows, & Trump not being informed nor putting his tiny, tiny thumbs on the scales simply won't do.

Congress - the GOP - now has a chance @ a mulligan - something that is quite rare in the poisoned political atmosphere of the last four or five administrations.  They'd best take the bit in their collective mouth & run with it.  It's either that, or get to ponder their career choices once Trump crosses all the bright lines & it's time to do the lemming thing.
Report Spam   Logged
A159
Administrator

Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2017, 03:40:56 pm »

Good point, h88. Now is prob the most opportune time for the more level headed politicians to strike the impeachment iron while it's hot .... or forever forget it. It's not that Trumper would somehow learn to be a decent leader but more the fact that if he gets past all of this without any fatal scars, that impeachment door will more than likely seal back shut. Any opposing threats to his Trumpism World will be squashed. He'll be more emboldened to be 'himself' the billionaire who shoved DC up everybody's rectum ..... and then, man, watch out for one big azz inflated ego after that! But I also caution those who dare ...... they need to get the goods on Pence as well. Tie his weird azz to Trump as much as possible. May as well get the twofer special in the impeachment dept. What I am saying here is ..... don't concentrate on Trump alone ..... pull Pence into the pot of swamp as much as possible because if everybody might remember, ole Pence was 100% behind Trumper during the GE as he did everything that he could to 'splain away all the bad sh*t Trump got caught in. Now, Pence is moving about a lot more quieter so not to be pinched. REPORTERS! Don't let Pence off the hook!! Pull him back in!!!

Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.
steelydan
Global Moderator

My Mood: Happy

I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night.

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2017, 08:05:18 am »

thumbs up I bet Trump wishes he never would have won so many electoral votes.  idiot
Report Spam   Logged

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.

http://dezaraespoliticsmore.freesmfhosting.com/index.php
A159
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2017, 04:05:31 pm »

One might think that sd, but now that I unfortunately understand the mind of the Trumpster, he took on this job as the Greatest SHOW on Earth. He truly believes that he's the gifted one. THE 5 star, star. I expect that he'll treat every single day in office like a reality tv show ..... no matter how many fires he starts. Amerika the dumb will love him to pieces, while his fortune 500 family adores and protects him. The only enemy he'll actually have closest to the Wht House is the CIA and FBI. He just might suffer a fatal illness because of his poisoned darts lobbed their way. Even then, before he clocks out, he would prob still think that he's the best ever prez that our nation will experience leaving him no regrets pulling off #45 slight of hand election. That's how f*cked up wired his brain is.  IMHO
Report Spam   Logged

steelydan
Global Moderator

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2017, 08:21:46 pm »

You may be right... I noticed at his latest pep rally in Florida that he has become the teleprompter in chief. Apparently, it's not as easy as the Republicans wanted people to believe when Obama was President.
Report Spam   Logged

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.

WVaGAL
Forum Owner
Administrator

My Mood: Stressed

Fifth year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Fourth year Anniversary Level 7 Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2017, 12:41:15 am »

We will see how this all goes down. Whether some people want to believe it or not, the Affordable Care Act was heavily changed by republicans while Obama was President..And it still worked pretty good for the people. Imagine how good it would have been if they had of left it alone. I have many concerns about the people in offices now, but we will see what they do..If they don't do good for the people, then next election will be a big difference.Because we have all republicans in office now and they have only themselves to blame if it becomes a major disaster. Many have buyers remorse already..I miss President Obama..I know my post is off topic and I apologize, but had to say this. And apparently the FBI did some really bads things. In all my years I have never witnessed such underhanded dirty dealings and who all was involved..and even Wiki Leaks can't be trusted.Even Trump is upset with them now. At any rate it appears that the wealthy will benefit major from the election and the average person is going to get it in the back..The poor will be poorer, and the rich will be even richer.  embarrased Undecided
Report Spam   Logged

Live & Let Live. Be Nice To Each Other. Life Is Short. We don't know what tomorrow holds for us.
WVaGAL
Forum Owner
Administrator

My Mood: Stressed

Fifth year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Fourth year Anniversary Level 7 Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2017, 12:45:06 am »

I think that Trump's people need investigated...something is definitely wrong and things are being kept secretive way too much. No transparency.
Report Spam   Logged

Live & Let Live. Be Nice To Each Other. Life Is Short. We don't know what tomorrow holds for us.
countryguy

Eighth year Anniversary Level 6 Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2017, 11:45:58 am »

There really isn't a good scenario, to be had.

So, let's say, you do manage to nail President Orange.  The result?  President Pence.  Does anyone think that would be an improvement?  But, what if you could tie Pence to Trump, enough, that you could take them both down, together?

President Ryan.  I'm not sure we've made any positive gains, here.  But, that may not even be the worst of it.  Just imagine ...........

President McConnell.

'Nuff said?
Report Spam   Logged

In this world, a person can DEMAND respect ........ or COMMAND it.

The former will seldom - if ever - achieve the latter.
A159
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2017, 12:38:05 pm »

So, let's say, you do manage to nail President Orange.  The result?  President Pence.  Does anyone think that would be an improvement?  But, what if you could tie Pence to Trump, enough, that you could take them both down, together?

President Ryan.  I'm not sure we've made any positive gains, here.  But, that may not even be the worst of it.  Just imagine ...........

President McConnell.

Yes, the scenario for removing Trumper or even Pencer as well only presents the basic rotten GOPer still in charge. However, my thinking is that if Trumper is ejected from the ballgame, his base will freakin' go nuts! The GOP will have to deal with a more disruptive and chaotic presence in DC because, the reason in the first place that got Trumper elected was that the GOP wasn't popular. Most voters viewed the GOP a disaster. By tossing Trumper, and, or Pence off the bus I really think that the remaining time left in the Wht House will be pretty rugged as the Republican base continues to tear each other apart. Especially those pizzed off Tea Partiers very upset over Trumper's ejection. So, wouldn't that give us a higher chance to shoot down the next GOP candidate in 2020? I'll call it the reversed chaos theory. Trump brought chaos in DC on purpose ..... and once he's bounced ..... it's more chaos that strangles any chances for the GOP to recoup.
Report Spam   Logged

steelydan
Global Moderator

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2017, 07:14:42 am »

I see your point but disagree that most voters viewed the GOP a disaster. Keep in mind that the Republicans voted Republican and the Tea partyiers voted red or not at all for the most part. They viewed Trump as an outsider who said all the things they wanted to hear and all the things they wanted to say. very few Republicans that I have spoken to regret their vote. They never considered Clinton an option. THAT'S what were really up against and Michael has a good post regarding this whole idea on Facebook. I do hope he posts it here. Trump's ejection certainly would help the Democrats and our country I believe. The biggest problem as I see it is the issues themselves. There are major differences between the parties that we need to better deal with. I don't believe the differences between the personalities can be fixed. The Republicans have proven that the last several Democratic Presidency's. Time for Democrats to put their big boy and girl pants on and fight harder to win the battles they can win.
Report Spam   Logged

hoosier88
Global Moderator

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2017, 11:50:05 am »

Yep, time for the Democratic Party to get into the trenches & actually meet & mingle & take up the issues that the working classes deal with.  A good intro/start:

Deer hunting with Jesus : dispatches from America's class war / Joe Bageant, c2007, Crown Publishers, 305.5097 Bage.

Subjects
Social classes -- United States.
United States -- Social conditions -- 1980-

Notes
American serfs : inside the white ghetto of the working poor -- Republican by default : redneck pride and fear in an age of outsourcing -- The deep-fried, double-wide lifestyle : whatever it takes, the mortgage racket will put you under your own roof -- Valley of the gun : black powder and buckskin in heartland America -- The covert kingdom : they plead upon the blood of Jesus for a theocratic state -- The ballad of Lynddie England : one foot in Ulster, the other in Iraq -- An authorized place to die : the American health care system on life support -- American hologram : the apocalypse will be televised.

Length   273 pages ;

Brilliant book, on the Scots-Irish in the Colonies & then the US, in the Appalachians, in the wars - very handy people.  They've bled & bled for the US - wars, borders, in the factories, & kept the faith.  & they're being bled dry by the people & institutions & systems that they fought for, if hardly ever participated in.

Excellent information, websites, books, authors.  A place to start, & look for further info.
Report Spam   Logged
countryguy

Eighth year Anniversary Level 6 Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2017, 04:59:46 pm »

Republicans worked hard, for darned near 25 years, to develop a deep, visceral hatred of Hillary Clinton.  She had virtually no chance of overcoming such a long, focused campaign against her, personally ........ yet, she nearly did do it, capturing the popular vote by a nearly 3,000,000 vote margin.

But, now, the Republicans have, basically, blown their wad.  The next Democrat challenger won't have a quarter-century-long campaign of hate, to overcome.  And, the Republicans will have to .........(gasp) ....... run on their record.  You know, like Ford did.  And Bush did.  And Bush did. 

And, we all know how those turned out.
Report Spam   Logged

In this world, a person can DEMAND respect ........ or COMMAND it.

The former will seldom - if ever - achieve the latter.
steelydan
Global Moderator

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2017, 08:59:50 am »

You got that right. The sad thing though, is that we will still have the Koch brothers and the NRA lying ads to deal with and by then possibly a new Rush Limbaugh controlling the conservative media.
Report Spam   Logged

A159
Administrator

« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2017, 03:44:54 pm »

the Republicans will have to .........(gasp) ....... run on their record.  You know, like Ford did.  And Bush did.  And Bush did. 

And, we all know how those turned out.
That's why I'm thinking that by the time TrumpCo makes it to 1-2 yrs in office, that same BushCo stink will be just way too much to overcome. When Trump possibly gets impeached, I also think that it will be far too late for the Repubs to rebound even if we're next mislead by Pence, Ryan or McConnell to finish up Trumper's term. Look at how crazy the Repub's repeal and replace ACA is. That alone should keep Trump's B team in chaos until the 2020 election. All the Dems or another 3rd Party has to do is ...... work all states very hard to secure the 2020 election. IMHO Heck, Bernie seems to be already on that...... not that I think he should run again (sorry, too old). But, he's certainly paving the way for someone regardless.

Remember how long it took to for the Dems to push investigations and hearings in order to get the truth out about BushCo's Iraq lies? How that (Iraq lie) greatly divided supporters behind both sides? I smell more deep divides or investigations into Trump. The funny thing about this divide is that it's also dividing those on the Right. The upper 20% will more than likely hang tough with Trumper. Then add in another 10% of the ignorant. So, going by my rough math, that leaves closely 70% who'll be looking for a much better alternative to pull this nation back together vs the corporate / wall street pigs who continue to push us towards dooms day scenarios that mostly continues to jack their own selfish profits. So, as the article suggests ...... a collision course is straight ahead ...... as I find 'investigations' into (R) Trump World on an increase. 

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/trump-russia-house-investigators-adam-schiff-devin-nunes-235949

House investigators on a Trump-Russia 'collision course'

The top Republican on the intelligence committee was on Trump's transition team. The lead Democrat is a fierce Trump critic.

By Austin Wright

03/13/17

Adam Schiff says Russia’s effort to sway the election for President Donald Trump is one of the most serious issues of our time. Devin Nunes isn’t even convinced Russia tried to help Trump.

As Nunes and Schiff, the Republican chairman and top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, lead the House investigation into Russia’s meddling in the 2016 presidential election, it’s unclear how two lawmakers with diametrically opposed approaches will handle the most politically sensitive investigation to hit Capitol Hill in decades.

Schiff declined in an interview to criticize his Republican counterpart’s answer. And he said that the Intelligence Committee has made significant progress so far, including establishing a bipartisan agreement on the scope of its Russia probe and on the witness list for their first public hearing, set for later this month. But he noted there are major hurdles ahead — including whether Nunes will agree to subpoena witnesses who refuse to testify willingly.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: