Dezarae's Politics & More
April 18, 2024, 04:34:26 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WELCOME TO DEZARAE'S POLITICS & MORE!
We Have Been Here Since January 2012 & Still Going..Some Features & Topics Are Not Viewable By Guests. If You Wish To Register, "Please Provide A Verifiable Valid Email Address", "From Your Server" (Who You Have Internet With) When You Sign Up.."We Do Check Your Email To See If It Is Verifiable..Also we no longer accept Yahoo email accounts..If We Can't Verify Your Email Your Registration Request Will Be Denied, And You Will Have To Sign Up Again." We Would Love To Have You Onboard!We also c heck to make sure yu IP address is valid.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links MusicPlayer Jukebox Emoticons Emoticons2 Staff List Login Register  

BREAKING!! Maddow will report something HOT about Trump's 2005 tax return

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BREAKING!! Maddow will report something HOT about Trump's 2005 tax return  (Read 287 times)
A159
Administrator

My Mood: Cautious

Badges: (View All)
Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« on: March 14, 2017, 07:51:06 pm »

Not sure what but so far, she's promising something really big to tell tonight at 9pm EST. I'm more curious as to how she got her hands on anything to do with his more recent tax return(s). Anyways, if she's not lying or teasing us, this could be the biggest story of 2017 .... and possibly the true start of taking down the current prez. 

http://www.mediaite.com/online/rachel-maddow-tweets-weve-got-trump-tax-returns/

BREAKING: Rachel Maddow Tweets ‘We’ve Got Trump Tax Returns’
by Josh Feldman | 7:49 pm, March 14th, 2017
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

A159
Administrator

Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2017, 12:53:35 pm »

Well, it appears that the big breaking tax return story of '05 was mostly a big fizzle! The journalist who received the 2 forms via mail sent by 'unknown' was later targeted by Trumper for "stealing" his tax returns per Trump's tweet this morning. 

2 things here. 1 ..... I believe that this was done (probably by TrumpCo) to divert the news off the Trump+Russian probe. 2 ..... Trump is into a regular habit with throwing paper bombs that controls and manipulates the media with such traps. Maddow got suckered into announcing this 'tax find' on her show last night only to discover that it was basically all about nothing.

Get used to this folks. Trump's paper bombs. He tweets or somehow someway sets up his targets that becomes instant media noise that may go on for 24-48hrs until his next paper bomb drop. No matter what we say about Trumper, he's winning the war with his own bs news..... and to top it all off, he calls everyone else fake news. He may be a clown, but he's a master clown who knows con to the 10th power. 
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.
hoosier88
Global Moderator

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2017, 02:00:51 pm »

Yah, I think it's a mistake to pay any attention to the Trump Tweets.  They all seem to be very self-serving.  & yes, the MSM still play along, as if the appetite for anything Trump were still operative.

I've learned to ignore the Tweets, just as I would hope that the MSM could figure it out too.
Report Spam   Logged
Plato Potato
Global Moderator

My Mood: Leary

Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Linux User Mobile User Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2017, 12:36:54 pm »

The return revealed that Trump's income tax was 20% of his income. That's much lower than you or I pay. He paid that much because of the Alternative Minimum Tax. Without the AMT, he would have paid only 3.5%. The AMT was enacted to keep billionaires from gaily skipping away after paying next to nothing in taxes.

Trump's tax plan would do away with the AMT, of course.
Report Spam   Logged
A159
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2017, 03:14:59 pm »

Here's one thing that seemed to be a big deal to me that came from Trumper's '05 tax return form. I ask for opinions about it. It is shown on that tax form that 1st Lady Trump filed jointly with the Donald their combined income. It was also noted by Maddow, that during her 3 yr time period applying for US citizenship, her financial earnings were to be submitted at that time. She didn't report her earnings but the '05 tax return shows that she received an earning. Doesn't that negate her citizenship for failure to do so?
Report Spam   Logged

steelydan
Global Moderator

My Mood: Happy

I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night.

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2017, 06:58:35 am »

Good point. But I want to see current tax returns not from 11 or 12 years ago. And if I'm not mistaken, Clinton produced hers from the last 30 years or so. At least as long as when the Republican smear campaign against her started. And what did the American people get from that smear campaign? A scoundrel for a President.
Report Spam   Logged

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.

http://dezaraespoliticsmore.freesmfhosting.com/index.php
A159
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2017, 04:24:06 pm »

Yes, all of his more current tax returns need to be reviewed, and even tho some of them might be older like his '05 return, it still tells a story about a big bs'er and his con tactics. I really wanted to hear what he had to say about his wifey who didn't play by the rules in '05.
Report Spam   Logged

Tony Light

My Mood: Refreshed

Fourth year Anniversary Level 4 Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2017, 05:29:29 pm »

Poor old R. Madcow got burned.  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
steelydan
Global Moderator

My Mood: Happy

I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night.

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2017, 10:11:36 am »

Actually, It's the American people that are getting burned and it's going to be time really soon to put the fire out.
Report Spam   Logged

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.

http://dezaraespoliticsmore.freesmfhosting.com/index.php
WVaGAL
Forum Owner
Administrator

My Mood: Stressed

Fifth year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Fourth year Anniversary Level 7 Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2017, 04:05:40 pm »

Fact is Tony that all candidates release their tax returns..nobody has ever refused...so we know all past candidates were on the up and up...Trump refused and still won't release his taxes or distance himself from his businesses..he is getting reports daily from his family on his businesses...that's wrong too..and BTW Rachel Maddow is a excellent reporter that reports real news unlike your Breitbart.(the fake news)
Report Spam   Logged

Live & Let Live. Be Nice To Each Other. Life Is Short. We don't know what tomorrow holds for us.
Tony Light

Fourth year Anniversary Level 4 Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2017, 11:47:57 am »

Look at A159s first post. Madcow burned you guys with more pmsnbc fake news.  Grin Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Tony Light

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2017, 11:55:19 am »

The return revealed that Trump's income tax was 20% of his income. That's much lower than you or I pay. He paid that much because of the Alternative Minimum Tax. Without the AMT, he would have paid only 3.5%. The AMT was enacted to keep billionaires from gaily skipping away after paying next to nothing in taxes.

More fake news. The release showed Mr Trump paid the Internal Revenue Service $38m in 2005, an effective tax rate of 24%.
Report Spam   Logged
Plato Potato
Global Moderator

My Mood: Leary

Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Linux User Mobile User Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2017, 05:17:05 pm »

The 24% figure includes payroll taxes, inflexible taxes everyone must pay with no loopholes. They cover social security and such. His actual income tax, required by the Alternative Minimum Tax, was 20%. Without the AMT, Trump would have paid about 3% income tax, plus his payroll tax.

That's not fake news, it's fact.
Report Spam   Logged
WVaGAL
Forum Owner
Administrator

My Mood: Stressed

Fifth year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Fourth year Anniversary Level 7 Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2017, 12:30:18 am »

Oh I get it...your new God "Trump" keeps calling all news fake news....but he has even been chastened by RUSH LIMBAUGH...Even Fox News talks against him..What does that say to you? Anyway point is you luv trump and will stand behind his insanity not knowing what the heck to do or what it really means to be President of The USA..being a businessman is a lot different that being responsible for the entire United States and it's people...or knowing how to handle other countries and try to keep the peace, instead of trying to start wars to get people's focus on that and not him..BUYERS REMORSE WILL SOON SET IN WITH YOU!!!!! So 2005 taxes...Is that last time he ever filed? LOL...One yr of taxes...Smiley thumbs up Roll Eyes Azn shocked

More fake news. The release showed Mr Trump paid the Internal Revenue Service $38m in 2005, an effective tax rate of 24%.
Report Spam   Logged

Live & Let Live. Be Nice To Each Other. Life Is Short. We don't know what tomorrow holds for us.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: