Dezarae's Politics & More
March 29, 2024, 09:42:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We Welcome Democrats, Republicans and Independents for Discussions.
Many things are not viewable by guests, so sign up today using a valid email address, "from your server". We have a arcade with tons of games and word games etc. for your enjoyment if politics isn't your thing. We try to have something for everyone!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links MusicPlayer Jukebox Emoticons Emoticons2 Staff List Login Register  

TRUMPCARE

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TRUMPCARE  (Read 258 times)
WVaGAL
Forum Owner
Administrator

My Mood: Stressed

Badges: (View All)
Fifth year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Fourth year Anniversary Level 7 Linux User Mobile User
« on: March 28, 2017, 07:20:40 pm »

Well it's going to be interesting to see what Trump does to the ACA...Now after he messes with it and messes it up it then will be known as "Trump Care"..so if he rips it up and destroys people healthcare it'son his back..no longer will it be able to be called ObamaCare...stupid how people started calling it that..afterall it was deemed as the affordable care act...will be interesting to see the results..I just don't feel it will be good for the people, especially women..What say you?
Report Spam   Logged

Live & Let Live. Be Nice To Each Other. Life Is Short. We don't know what tomorrow holds for us.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Plato Potato
Global Moderator

My Mood: Leary

Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Linux User Mobile User Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2017, 12:42:21 pm »

It's absurd that Trump said Trump/Ryancare was over with after just one try. The Democrats hammered and welded on the ACA for 18 months, fighting the Republican obstruction and sabotage every inch of the way. Ryan and Trump think they can change everything in American Health Care in one quick try. They have a lot to learn.
Report Spam   Logged
steelydan
Global Moderator

My Mood: Happy

I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night.

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2017, 01:42:06 pm »

And now today their back to talking repeal again... It's amazing all the people that voted for a party that doesn't have a plan nor an answer to anything at all.
Report Spam   Logged

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.

http://dezaraespoliticsmore.freesmfhosting.com/index.php
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: