Dezarae's Politics & More
March 28, 2024, 01:45:23 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WELCOME TO DEZARAE'S POLITICS & MORE!
We Have Been Here Since January 2012 & Still Going..Some Features & Topics Are Not Viewable By Guests. If You Wish To Register, "Please Provide A Verifiable Valid Email Address", "From Your Server" (Who You Have Internet With) When You Sign Up.."We Do Check Your Email To See If It Is Verifiable..Also we no longer accept Yahoo email accounts..If We Can't Verify Your Email Your Registration Request Will Be Denied, And You Will Have To Sign Up Again." We Would Love To Have You Onboard!We also c heck to make sure yu IP address is valid.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links MusicPlayer Jukebox Emoticons Emoticons2 Staff List Login Register  

The Nunes Cover Up

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Nunes Cover Up  (Read 343 times)
WVaGAL
Forum Owner
Administrator

My Mood: Stressed

Badges: (View All)
Fifth year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Fourth year Anniversary Level 7 Linux User Mobile User
« on: March 28, 2017, 09:36:44 pm »

I came in late on this on MSNBC with Lawrence O'Donnel...Did any of you watch it? It's still on but missed the main part about Nune.

Here it is..
Published on Mar 28, 2017
MSNBC Lawrence O'Donnell 3/28/17 - Fmr. CIA Acting Director on Nunes 'It feels like a cover up'

House Intelligence Cmte Chair Devin Nunes refuses to recuse himself in the Russian investigation or reveal his source, even to members of the committee. Fmr. acting CIA director John McLaughlin and fmr. CIA Chief of Staff Jeremey Bash join Lawrence O'Donnell 

http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word

Nunes' announcement ignited a firestorm, as Democrats on the committee wondered why he had viewed the documents at the White House instead of the Capitol, as well as why he went to the president before briefing the rest of the committee. Several Democrats on and outside of the committee — including ranking member Adam Schiff — called on Nunes to recuse himself from the committee's investigation into Trump's connections with Russia.

http://www.businessinsider.com/devin-nunes-eric-swalwell-trump-russia-house-investigation-2017-3

Report Spam   Logged

Live & Let Live. Be Nice To Each Other. Life Is Short. We don't know what tomorrow holds for us.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

WVaGAL
Forum Owner
Administrator

Fifth year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Fourth year Anniversary Level 7 Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2017, 12:32:35 am »

http://www.businessinsider.com/devin-nunes-eric-swalwell-trump-russia-house-investigation-2017-3
Report Spam   Logged

Live & Let Live. Be Nice To Each Other. Life Is Short. We don't know what tomorrow holds for us.
Plato Potato
Global Moderator

My Mood: Leary

Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Linux User Mobile User Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2017, 12:27:16 pm »

Nobody gets inside the WH gates without being cleared by somebody inside the WH. I'm pretty sure Nunes didn't share secret documents with a gardener, so who was it? Nunes is mum.
Report Spam   Logged
A159
Administrator

My Mood: Cautious

Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2017, 01:49:03 pm »

Between Sean Spicer and Nunes, it looks like 2 word salads colliding after a night of drinking..... everyday! I think that most of Washington is shell shocked over how crazy mixed up these 2 are when speaking. So, I'm surprised that Nunes isn't asked to resign rather than just recuse himself. Trump may enjoy the 2 lying spinsters who are protecting him, but to his ignorance, they sure are hurting his only ounce of creditability left.
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.
hoosier88
Global Moderator

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2017, 01:55:02 pm »

Looks bad.  The Federal government is a system of checks & balances, & Nunes appears to be putting his thumb on the scale.  The old gal is blindfolded, & she has a sword (a spatha?  maybe it's too long for that).  In any event, Nunes is setting himself up to fall on his sword - or somebody's.

'Course, if I felt beholden to some toad(y) who admires KGB Lt. Col. Putin - whose enemies, political & otherwise, seem to mysteriously wind up quite dead - I'd be a little skittish myself.  There are some people you just don't want to get into bed with - bedbugs may be the least of your problems.
Report Spam   Logged
WVaGAL
Forum Owner
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2017, 04:08:37 am »

True...but none of them know what the heck they are doing .They are all puppets that don't understand how things are suppose to be done ,or too afraid to say anything about things...the pigs are starting to squeal...but the butcher has the axe..heads may just start to roll on out, one after the other. Azn

Nobody gets inside the WH gates without being cleared by somebody inside the WH. I'm pretty sure Nunes didn't share secret documents with a gardener, so who was it? Nunes is mum.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: