Dezarae's Politics & More
April 20, 2024, 10:09:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WELCOME TO DEZARAE'S POLITICS & MORE!
We Have Been Here Since January 2012 & Still Going..Some Features & Topics Are Not Viewable By Guests. If You Wish To Register, "Please Provide A Verifiable Valid Email Address", "From Your Server" (Who You Have Internet With) When You Sign Up.."We Do Check Your Email To See If It Is Verifiable..Also we no longer accept Yahoo email accounts..If We Can't Verify Your Email Your Registration Request Will Be Denied, And You Will Have To Sign Up Again." We Would Love To Have You Onboard!We also c heck to make sure yu IP address is valid.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links MusicPlayer Jukebox Emoticons Emoticons2 Staff List Login Register  

U.S. bombers fly over Korean Peninsula

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: U.S. bombers fly over Korean Peninsula  (Read 304 times)
A159
Administrator

My Mood: Cautious

Badges: (View All)
Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« on: July 08, 2017, 09:15:04 am »

That should ease high tensions between the US and NKorea.  Roll Eyes

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/07/08/united-states-north-korea-strategic-bombers/461535001/
Charles Ventura , USA TODAY Published 2:17 a.m. ET July 8, 2017

The U.S. flew two strategic bombers over the Korean Peninsula on Saturday in response to North Korea's latest ballistic missile test and nuclear threat.

Two B-1B Lancer bombers from Guam's Anderson Air Base flew over the Peninsula for precision-strike training, the U.S. Pacific Air Forces said in a statement. The training session, a 10-hour bilateral mission with Japanese and South Korean fighter jets, comes days after North Korea test-launched its first intercontinental ballistic missile. 
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Plato Potato
Global Moderator

My Mood: Leary

Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Linux User Mobile User Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2017, 05:30:33 pm »

It's good to remind the Bad Haircut of where he really stands in the overall scheme of things.
Report Spam   Logged
A159
Administrator

Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2017, 03:54:23 pm »

Oh, I'm sure The Kid has taken notice of our military presence near-by to him.

http://globalnews.ca/news/3634762/us-bombers-korean-peninsula-north-korea-missile-test/

July 30, 2017 9:10 am
U.S. flies bombers over Korean Peninsula as show of force after North Korea missile test
By Staff The Associated Press
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.
A159
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2017, 12:47:22 pm »

Now were even closer to physical war with NKorea than prior to this past weekend. I had not entertained the thot that NKorea is now prepared to fire at US planes outside their air space. We know that if and when anything US is fired on, full blown war will be on.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/north-korea-says-us-declared-war-warns-it-could-shoot-down-us-bombers/ar-AAsrRCL?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

North Korea says U.S. 'declared war', warns it could shoot down U.S. bombers

NEW YORK/SEOUL- North Korea's foreign minister said on Monday that President Donald Trump had declared war on North Korea and that Pyongyang reserves the right to take countermeasures, including shooting down U.S. bombers even if they are not in its air space.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/north-korea-attacks-us-aircraft-carrier-and-bomber-in-inflammatory-propaganda/ar-AAsp8z8?ocid=spartanntp

North Korea 'attacks US aircraft carrier and bomber' in inflammatory propaganda
Report Spam   Logged

countryguy

Eighth year Anniversary Level 6 Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2017, 06:59:53 am »

It may seem like a small point to some, but the fact is that the Korean War never ended -- technically, we've been at war against North Korea for about 67 years, now.

In 1953, a truce was signed, which halted the actual combat.  However, there has never been an armistice negotiated negotiated and/or concluded, actually ending the official state of war.  It's because of this that every president, since Truman, has actually had war powers, if he really wanted to use them.

And, who would want to bet on Trump not, at some time, trying to use these war powers?

Imagine -- the fate of the world is totally dependent on the easily-bruised egos of two mental 3-year-olds.
Report Spam   Logged

In this world, a person can DEMAND respect ........ or COMMAND it.

The former will seldom - if ever - achieve the latter.
hoosier88
Global Moderator

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2017, 10:18:42 am »

On the state of war - yep.

Just call N. Korea the Moose that roared.  (& thanks to M*A*S*H, the TV episode about hired indigenous help by US forces in country.)
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: