Dezarae's Politics & More
April 19, 2024, 02:23:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WELCOME TO DEZARAE'S POLITICS & MORE!
We Have Been Here Since January 2012 & Still Going..Some Features & Topics Are Not Viewable By Guests. If You Wish To Register, "Please Provide A Verifiable Valid Email Address", "From Your Server" (Who You Have Internet With) When You Sign Up.."We Do Check Your Email To See If It Is Verifiable..Also we no longer accept Yahoo email accounts..If We Can't Verify Your Email Your Registration Request Will Be Denied, And You Will Have To Sign Up Again." We Would Love To Have You Onboard!We also c heck to make sure yu IP address is valid.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links MusicPlayer Jukebox Emoticons Emoticons2 Staff List Login Register  

China urges neighbor to stop missle tests.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: China urges neighbor to stop missle tests.  (Read 271 times)
steelydan
Global Moderator

My Mood: Happy

I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night.

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« on: August 06, 2017, 08:02:02 am »

China's foreign minister has told his North Korean counterpart that Pyongyang should stop carrying out nuclear and missile tests, hours after fresh sanctions were agreed by the United Nations Security Council.

Report Spam   Logged

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.

http://dezaraespoliticsmore.freesmfhosting.com/index.php

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

hoosier88
Global Moderator

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2017, 10:03:33 am »

Well, it's a start.  I'm never clear on how much these conferences & PR & photo ops are merely cynical poses to quiet down World opinion.  China seems to ignore World opinion altogether, & certainly N. Korea glories in going against the grain.

The tide may be ebbing on China's economic miracle, since they loosened state controls on the economy & their manufacturing sector took off.  N. Korea seems mired in some nightmare version of 1984 (the novel), by contrast.  It'll be interesting to watch China cope with a less-important manufacturing sector.  Can they make the switch to more of a service economy?  Will they decide that N. Korea is too much of a drag on their foreign policy & influence campaign in Africa & S. & Central America?
Report Spam   Logged
A159
Administrator

My Mood: Cautious

Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2017, 09:19:18 am »

Rand Paul said something similar to my wording here this morning. Rather than constantly smack China with sanctions, in order to force them to twist NKorea's arm about their missile bonanza, convince China send peacekeeping troops into NKorea, in which may help calm Kid UN enough to back off his head to head rants with Trump USA. That also helps to keep our US troops from doing something stupid too. Since nothing else seems to be working, I'm good with Paul's suggestion.
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.
Plato Potato
Global Moderator

My Mood: Leary

Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Linux User Mobile User Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2017, 10:03:49 am »

Trump claims China has shut off NK's access to China's banks. If true, that has to look grim to Kim Young-un.
Report Spam   Logged
A159
Administrator

My Mood: Cautious

Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2017, 02:18:23 pm »

It should, but we know how 'funds' has a tendency to filter through to just about any dictator. There really needs to be outside human presence close to these guys in hopes that something rational might slip into their warped brains. Dennis Rodman is probably too busy to hang in NKorea, so we need others to do it.  Tongue

Plus, none of these suggestions above actually calms Trump's warped mind ..... leaving us still with a serious clown problem. 
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: