Dezarae's Politics & More
March 28, 2024, 05:41:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: http://dezaraespoliticsmore.freesmfhosting.com/

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links MusicPlayer Jukebox Emoticons Emoticons2 Staff List Login Register  

I welcome you here to teach Dems, Indies and others what you know

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I welcome you here to teach Dems, Indies and others what you know  (Read 580 times)
A159
Administrator

My Mood: Cautious

Badges: (View All)
Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« on: August 08, 2017, 02:43:56 pm »

First off,

Welcome to this message board!!

The idea with inviting Republicans here is to give YOU a seat in a very strong leaning Democratic message board. You were not invited here to be attacked. We're interested in why you feel strongly about Republican issues / views in today's political environment. As an Independent who leans Left, (and agrees once in awhile with the Right), I want you to teach me and the rest of us a thing or two about the GOP and what makes the GOP tick in your opinion. Here, you are welcomed to post anything you wish that doesn't break any laws or message board rules. I greatly urge everyone to be as civil as possible. Sure, politics can slip into heated discussions, while I don't mind heated discussions that naturally occurs, but as adults, we should work as hard as possible to bend a little here and there without going full bore ballistic. If matters go in that direction, report it and or PM me to step in with a warning if one warrants it. I'll expect moderators here to manage this category likewise. Ladies and gentlemen, by the end of the day members here doesn't have to convert to the other side or hate a member who doesn't agree with you so much that it causes said member(s) to leave. That's not the idea for having you here. I truly hope that you can feel comfortable here. This category is ESPECIALLY dedicated to Republicans. Simply keep in mind that, as adults, we should be able to debate / share opinions and still shake hands ... eventually.  thumbs up

PS: This category is an ongoing project in hopes to merge political opposites together. I'm not a genius to foresee creating a perfect path that allows 100% excellence without incidents. If I were that good, I'd be president.  angel  As this project moves along, some adjustments may sometimes be needed. I simply see that as normal progression in life. Please exercise patience, while we all move forward together.

Thanks
A159
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 09:22:12 am by A159 » Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

WVaGAL
Forum Owner
Administrator

My Mood: Stressed

Fifth year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Fourth year Anniversary Level 7 Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2017, 01:23:44 am »

Where's Tony when we need him?  Undecided Cry
Report Spam   Logged

Live & Let Live. Be Nice To Each Other. Life Is Short. We don't know what tomorrow holds for us.
A159
Administrator

Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2017, 12:50:09 pm »

Prob campaigning w/Trump
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.
steelydan
Global Moderator

My Mood: Happy

I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night.

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2017, 11:43:25 am »

Maybe he doesn't have much to say? Maybe Trump is saying everything for him?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 08:08:31 am by steelydan » Report Spam   Logged

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.

http://dezaraespoliticsmore.freesmfhosting.com/index.php
steelydan
Global Moderator

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2017, 04:37:12 pm »

Buyers remorse?
Report Spam   Logged

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.

Tabby

My Mood: Accepted

Search Fourth year Anniversary Level 4 Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2017, 09:07:31 am »

With approval ratings dropping for Trump, it does beg the question on how many people have buyer's remorse?  I think many who voted for Trump were democrats who would NOT vote for Hillary or moderate republicans who wouldn't vote for her either.  What percentage is Trump's true base?  How low will his polls go, do you think?
Report Spam   Logged
A159
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2017, 08:03:19 pm »

What percentage is Trump's true base?  How low will his polls go, do you think?
I think it's around 32% now. I think  that it will only drop to 28-29%
Report Spam   Logged

Tabby

My Mood: Accepted

Search Fourth year Anniversary Level 4 Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2017, 01:39:29 pm »

Yeah, I agree.  I think his true base he plays to, the White Nationalists, are about 28% only.
Report Spam   Logged
countryguy

Eighth year Anniversary Level 6 Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2017, 08:38:25 pm »

There are still some people, out there, who at least publicly support him, simply because to do otherwise would be akin to admitting what a yuuuuuuge mistake they made.

However, in the voting booth, they can admit it to themselves, without anyone else knowing.
Report Spam   Logged

In this world, a person can DEMAND respect ........ or COMMAND it.

The former will seldom - if ever - achieve the latter.
steelydan
Global Moderator

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2017, 07:01:35 am »

Yep.  thumbs up
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: