Dezarae's Politics & More
March 29, 2024, 03:20:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Thanks For Looking Around. Now Sign Up And Join Us! It's Fast & Easy.If You Decide It's Not For You, Then No Problem..

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links MusicPlayer Jukebox Emoticons Emoticons2 Staff List Login Register  

Iran Deal Choked by Prez Danger

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Iran Deal Choked by Prez Danger  (Read 266 times)
A159
Administrator

My Mood: Cautious

Badges: (View All)
Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« on: October 13, 2017, 12:56:58 pm »

Here we go ...... again.

Poking a stick in a tiger's eye.  idiot

All we can hope for is for Congress to thumbs down Trump's latest maniac proposal. But then, we kinda know how many warmongers there are in Congress. Maybe they'll reconsider what's at stake (no reasonable life for all of America's young and old) and work to calm relations with Iran because of what Trump is trying to do. Excuse me while I roll my crazy eyes now.  Cheesy

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/trump-strikes-blow-against-iran-nuclear-deal-in-major-shift-in-us-policy/ar-AAtoQ2s?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

Reuters
By Steve Holland and Jeff Mason

WASHINGTON, Oct 13 (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump struck a blow against the 2015 Iran nuclear agreement on Friday in defiance of other world powers, choosing not to certify that Tehran is complying with the deal and warning he might ultimately terminate it.

Trump announced the major shift in U.S. policy in a speech that detailed a more confrontational approach to Iran over its nuclear and ballistic missile programs and its support for extremist groups in the Middle East.
While Trump did not pull the United States out of the agreement, aimed at preventing Iran from developing a nuclear bomb, he gave the U.S. Congress 60 days to decide whether to reimpose economic sanctions on Tehran that were lifted under the pact.

Trump warned that if "we are not able to reach a solution working with Congress and our allies, then the agreement will be terminated."
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

hoosier88
Global Moderator

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 01:28:09 pm »

Yah.  Trump holds himself out as a great negotiator on all kinds of issues:  military, foreign policy, nuclear weapons, nuclear disarmament, NATO, SEATO, CIS, healthcare, balancing the federal budget, FEMA, logistics, disaster relief/recovery, labor, domestic economy, manufacturing, fossil fuels, the environment, climate change & on & on.  & so far, he's delivered on how many? 

What, we're not sufficiently entangled with Jong Un in N. Korea, that we have to go looking for other dragons to poke awake?  This whole process of negotiation would be a lot more feasible for Trump if he could just point to one major victory in the negotiating arena.  So far, he doesn't even seem to be able to successfully negotiate with what is supposed to be his own party in Congress.
Report Spam   Logged
steelydan
Global Moderator

My Mood: Happy

I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night.

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2017, 08:01:07 am »

His primary mission it seems is repealing the ACA and the destruction of our environment... He appears to have Republicans on board with that.
Report Spam   Logged

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.

http://dezaraespoliticsmore.freesmfhosting.com/index.php
A159
Administrator

My Mood: Cautious

Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2017, 03:07:40 pm »

I think that as of yesterday, Prez Squirrel Brains reversed his threat to choke to death the 2015 Iran Deal. Wait, it's been 24 hrs since so...... stray tuned, I feel another flip flop emerging from out beneath his squirrely hair piece.
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: