Dezarae's Politics & More
March 28, 2024, 05:42:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WELCOME TO DEZARAE'S POLITICS & MORE!
We Have Been Here Since January 2012 & Still Going..Some Features & Topics Are Not Viewable By Guests. If You Wish To Register, "Please Provide A Verifiable Valid Email Address", "From Your Server" (Who You Have Internet With) When You Sign Up.."We Do Check Your Email To See If It Is Verifiable..Also we no longer accept Yahoo email accounts..If We Can't Verify Your Email Your Registration Request Will Be Denied, And You Will Have To Sign Up Again." We Would Love To Have You Onboard!We also c heck to make sure yu IP address is valid.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links MusicPlayer Jukebox Emoticons Emoticons2 Staff List Login Register  

GB's QB Rodgers hurt ..... prob out for the season

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GB's QB Rodgers hurt ..... prob out for the season  (Read 852 times)
steelydan
Global Moderator

My Mood: Happy

I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night.

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« on: October 18, 2017, 08:15:11 am »

Sadly, this is the state of the NFL. Between injuries, Trump and Pence, labor issues, they better hope they can get on the road to recovery as a league. They have bigger issues than Aaron Rogers. If you notice, almost every team in the league has their starting QB injured or has been the last couple of years. It's pervasive and that's the most important thing the league should have been addressing for some time. This league has been making BILLIONS of dollars for years and will be making even more if they play their cards right. Not only should they have been building their own stadiums with the profits they have been making, they should have been taking better care of the young men that are playing the game and sacrificing their health. And it doesn't matter if it's a "choice" to play or not. They can make the game safer and they have been negligent in doing so. Fans in basketball don't want to see their favorite players fouling out and sitting on the bench and football fans don't want to see their favorite players sitting on the bench injured. That's who they come to see dunk, hit homeruns and score touchdowns. They need to do better or fans are going to lose interest. I'm a life long fan of sports with even a family member that played professional football. But, believe me, I can find plenty of other things I'm interested in and it's not because someone chooses to kneel down...
Report Spam   Logged

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.

http://dezaraespoliticsmore.freesmfhosting.com/index.php

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: