Dezarae's Politics & More
March 29, 2024, 03:55:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We Welcome Democrats, Republicans and Independents for Discussions.
Many things are not viewable by guests, so sign up today using a valid email address, "from your server". We have a arcade with tons of games and word games etc. for your enjoyment if politics isn't your thing. We try to have something for everyone!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links MusicPlayer Jukebox Emoticons Emoticons2 Staff List Login Register  

Bergdahl spared prison for deserting in Afghanistan

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bergdahl spared prison for deserting in Afghanistan  (Read 173 times)
A159
Administrator

My Mood: Cautious

Badges: (View All)
Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« on: November 03, 2017, 12:59:55 pm »

Too bad motor mouth Mike isn't still around. I'd shove his bs up his azz as I did when he was here. Bergdahl was busted down and if not mistaken, dishonorably discharged or to be discharged. That's the correct call. What I will repeat again is that the Army signed on a mental case because of his (record) past failure with the Coast Guard. So, what the hell did the Army expect?? I still think that he should be recognized as a POW. Just not at the same level as most POWs who were captured in the line of duty.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/us-armys-bergdahl-spared-prison-for-deserting-in-afghanistan/ar-AAuoyp6?ocid=spartanntp

Bergdahl spared prison for deserting in Afghanistan

FORT BRAGG, N.C., Nov 3 (Reuters) - U.S. Army Sergeant Bowe Bergdahl on Friday was spared prison time for endangering fellow troops when he deserted his post in Afghanistan in 2009, but a military judge ordered he should be dishonorably discharged from the service.
Army Colonel Jeffery Nance delivered the sentence in a hearing that lasted just two minutes, and did not comment on his decision. He also recommended Bergdahl be demoted to private.
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: