Dezarae's Politics & More
April 19, 2024, 09:02:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: http://dezaraespoliticsmore.freesmfhosting.com/

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links MusicPlayer Jukebox Emoticons Emoticons2 Staff List Login Register  

Mueller has arrested 4 ex-Trump advisers in 6 months

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mueller has arrested 4 ex-Trump advisers in 6 months  (Read 337 times)
A159
Administrator

My Mood: Cautious

Badges: (View All)
Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« on: December 02, 2017, 08:49:04 am »

and yesterday, M Flynn was taken into custody. He lied to the FBI (duh). Now, we're waiting for more shoes to drop concerning both Jrs, Mikey and Donny plus Jared, another spoiled useless rich brat.

Meanwhile, The Don must be secretly sweating bullets by now ..... as this investigation creeps closer to him. Today, he celebrates a GOP attack on the middle and lower class while feeding billions more into the hands of the already filthy rich. The most rushed tax plan in Am history that passed during the middle of night. Trump bragged this morning how this pos bill is the greatest ever tax plan. Yeah ..... great $$$$$$ for you pr*cks. So, while justice may actually work and crush The Don & Co, the rest of the multi-millionaires & billionaires will dance in glee like drunken sailors. But instead of drunk sailors, we can easily call them what they are. Drunk wall streeters.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-mueller-white-house-20171202-story.html

Rosalind S. Helderman,Tom Hamburger and Karen DeYoung
Washington Post

After six months of work, special counsel Robert Mueller III has indicted two top advisers to President Donald Trump and accepted guilty pleas from two others in exchange for their cooperation with his probe into Russian meddling in the 2016 election - a sign of mounting legal peril for the White House.

Along with Flynn and Papadopoulos, former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and his deputy, Rick Gates, have been charged with money laundering and other crimes related to political consulting they did in Ukraine prior to joining Trump's effort. They pleaded not guilty.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/01/politics/michael-flynn-charged/index.html
Flynn pleads guilty to lying to FBI, is cooperating with Mueller

Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

steelydan
Global Moderator

My Mood: Happy

I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night.

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2017, 08:50:30 am »

Trumps hole is getting deeper and his nose is getting longer.
Report Spam   Logged

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.

http://dezaraespoliticsmore.freesmfhosting.com/index.php
hoosier88
Global Moderator

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2017, 10:24:03 am »

Trump's apparent ethics of convenience may yet consume him, his administration, his families, his businesses, his business acquaintances, his camp followers, his enforcers, his political networks & connections, his patrons, his arm candy, his lawyers, accountants & consiglieri, his enablers, & anyone who decides to stand with him.  Maybe a Christmas present?

Or is that too much to hope for?
Report Spam   Logged
A159
Administrator

Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2017, 03:45:17 pm »

I hadn't thot of his arm candy yet. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

One would "hope'' and possibly assume that by Xmas, there will be enough impeachment ducks in place to start such a process early 2018. One should or could "hope" that by Xmas, several Trump players will be getting their greetings by Mueller's team. I could be wrong but I'm sensing that this 'Con man's baker's dozen' is hotter and dirtier than Nixon's Watergate. With so much now on the line for America, I can't see this dragging out for another yr. In that baker's dozen, I still think that Pence is just as much in the middle of this crap as the rest of them. More than Don Jr or Flynn and Manafort, I want Pence to get smoked.
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.
steelydan
Global Moderator

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2017, 03:12:32 pm »

Me too. They didn't pull Pence out of thin air. I believe he was brought in for a reason. I also believe this is worse than Watergate. Much worse... Mueller wants his German bank account records now too. We just may find out that Trump has been laundering money all over the world for decades. Has the possibilities of making that "Huge Whitewater scandal" seem like small peanuts... I wonder what we'll call this one???
Report Spam   Logged

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.

A159
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2017, 03:43:49 pm »

I wonder what we'll call this one???

We're sooooo screwed scandal.
Report Spam   Logged

steelydan
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2017, 10:58:24 pm »

thumbs up
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: