Dezarae's Politics & More
March 28, 2024, 08:36:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WELCOME TO DEZARAE'S POLITICS & MORE!
We Have Been Here Since January 2012 & Still Going..Some Features & Topics Are Not Viewable By Guests. If You Wish To Register, "Please Provide A Verifiable Valid Email Address", "From Your Server" (Who You Have Internet With) When You Sign Up.."We Do Check Your Email To See If It Is Verifiable..Also we no longer accept Yahoo email accounts..If We Can't Verify Your Email Your Registration Request Will Be Denied, And You Will Have To Sign Up Again." We Would Love To Have You Onboard!We also c heck to make sure yu IP address is valid.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links MusicPlayer Jukebox Emoticons Emoticons2 Staff List Login Register  

America was great back then!! > Roy Moore

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: America was great back then!! > Roy Moore  (Read 405 times)
A159
Administrator

My Mood: Cautious

Badges: (View All)
Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« on: December 08, 2017, 02:10:14 pm »

While some viewed his remark as racist, I took it a notch deeper. How good was it when it caused our nation to go thru a civil war (+ life during the 1800s)? Don't forget, aside from a few rich families, most families were dirt poor. Tremendous struggle!! Horrible health care and risky food (spoiled or loaded with parasites). Risky drinking water. Rough living conditions overall. Folks didn't live much past 45. Plus, and this would be a bonus plus for Moore, men prob had sex with children along with their own children starting at 10 or 11 yrs old. Kids or women didn't have a whole lot to say to stop that 'back then'.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/roy-moore-america-was-great-during-slavery/ar-BBGnmaH?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

At a campaign event earlier this year, an audience member asked Moore for his opinion on when the last time America was "great." Moore responded: "I think it was great at the time when families were united—even though we had slavery—they cared for one another…. Our families were strong, our country had a direction."
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

hoosier88
Global Moderator

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2017, 02:47:27 pm »

Yah.  Looking @ recent photos of the guy, he doesn't look like he's long for this world.  I don't understand why he's running for office, yet again.

He's of an age when lots of people look back on their life, & reflect on what they've done.  Perhaps he doesn't like the view?
Report Spam   Logged
A159
Administrator

Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2017, 03:00:32 pm »

If Moore is complaining about the "direction" of America, since the good ole days of slavery, how come Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Bush I & II and Trump hasn't fulfilled Moore's bucket list?
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.
countryguy

Eighth year Anniversary Level 6 Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2017, 04:50:54 pm »

I thought the Republicans only wanted to take us back to the 1950's.  Apparently, Moore wants us back in the 1850's.
Report Spam   Logged

In this world, a person can DEMAND respect ........ or COMMAND it.

The former will seldom - if ever - achieve the latter.
steelydan
Global Moderator

My Mood: Happy

I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night.

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2017, 05:59:03 pm »

Darn good points one and all guys. thumbs up thumbs up
Report Spam   Logged

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.

http://dezaraespoliticsmore.freesmfhosting.com/index.php
Plato Potato
Global Moderator

My Mood: Leary

Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Linux User Mobile User Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2017, 01:35:03 pm »

The Republicans dodged a bullet with the defeat of Roy Moore. There was a wave of elephantine sighs of relief all over Washington on Tuesday night.
Report Spam   Logged
A159
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2017, 03:39:54 pm »

Funny how Trump almost acted like Jones was kinda ok and all after Moore lost. I have heard prior to the election that Jones was more of a Republican than Dem. It will be interesting to watch how he votes once a senator.

Report Spam   Logged

steelydan
Global Moderator

My Mood: Happy

I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night.

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2017, 04:18:57 pm »

That's what I heard too...
Report Spam   Logged

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.

http://dezaraespoliticsmore.freesmfhosting.com/index.php
Tabby

My Mood: Accepted

Search Fourth year Anniversary Level 4 Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2017, 04:46:34 pm »

The Republicans dodged a bullet with the defeat of Roy Moore. There was a wave of elephantine sighs of relief all over Washington on Tuesday night.

And a good deal of those sighs were from republicans... thumbs up
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: