Dezarae's Politics & More
March 28, 2024, 06:16:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WELCOME TO DEZARAE'S POLITICS & MORE!
We Have Been Here Since January 2012 & Still Going..Some Features & Topics Are Not Viewable By Guests. If You Wish To Register, "Please Provide A Verifiable Valid Email Address", "From Your Server" (Who You Have Internet With) When You Sign Up.."We Do Check Your Email To See If It Is Verifiable..Also we no longer accept Yahoo email accounts..If We Can't Verify Your Email Your Registration Request Will Be Denied, And You Will Have To Sign Up Again." We Would Love To Have You Onboard!We also c heck to make sure yu IP address is valid.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links MusicPlayer Jukebox Emoticons Emoticons2 Staff List Login Register  

Not Those Old Lefty Liberals After All!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Not Those Old Lefty Liberals After All!  (Read 268 times)
steelydan
Global Moderator

My Mood: Happy

I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night.

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« on: December 18, 2017, 06:15:49 pm »

74% of the extremist related killings in this country in the last 10 years have been carried out by rightwing extremists not Islamic extremists... particularly white supremacists.

60 Minutes 12/17/17.
Report Spam   Logged

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.

http://dezaraespoliticsmore.freesmfhosting.com/index.php

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Tabby

My Mood: Accepted

Search Fourth year Anniversary Level 4 Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 07:40:24 pm »

I saw that.  Funny how they have YET to be labeled domestic terrorists by the right.  The left KNOWS when you kill Americans and are an American yourself, you're a domestic terrorist.
Report Spam   Logged
hoosier88
Global Moderator

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2017, 09:34:30 pm »

I saw that.  Funny how they have YET to be labeled domestic terrorists by the right.  The left KNOWS when you kill Americans and are an American yourself, you're a domestic terrorist.

Yah.  Presumably the far-gone Right believes that a domestic terrorist is, for instance, the Beav's mom - high heels, pearls, perfect coiffure, pushing along a vacuum cleaner & packing an AK-47 strapped across her back, with 2-up, 1-down magazines engineering-taped together.  & maybe a nice VC upside-down looking wok cap strapped over the AK, & packing a spare set of black pajamas (for when it gets dark & she slips into something less conspicuous for a bit o' th' old horrorshow ultra-violence, doncha know ... )
Report Spam   Logged
Tabby

Search Fourth year Anniversary Level 4 Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2017, 02:25:03 pm »

Grin

I like your way with words.   thumbs up
Report Spam   Logged
A159
Administrator

My Mood: Cautious

Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2017, 03:42:10 pm »

For the most part, most Libs are more peace loving and gun hating ..... so simply good ole common sense will figure out that the more gun toting Right will bang bang more living creatures.
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.
Tabby

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2017, 03:59:05 pm »

For the most part, most Libs are more peace loving and gun hating ..... so simply good ole common sense will figure out that the more gun toting Right will bang bang more living creatures.

I agree. But sometimes in arguments with a republican who is insistent that the war is coming and they will kill us all, I remind him or her that it's democrats who go to college and get degrees and then get appointed to officer schools.  So, they can run around with their guns all they want. We are planning the battles to win the war.   Evil mad bat thumbs up
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: