Dezarae's Politics & More
March 28, 2024, 04:49:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Thanks For Looking Around. Now Sign Up And Join Us! It's Fast & Easy.If You Decide It's Not For You, Then No Problem..

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links MusicPlayer Jukebox Emoticons Emoticons2 Staff List Login Register  

AG Sessions orders DoJ to probe Uranium One case

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AG Sessions orders DoJ to probe Uranium One case  (Read 220 times)
A159
Administrator

My Mood: Cautious

Badges: (View All)
Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« on: December 23, 2017, 01:34:55 pm »

It's safe to say that this 'case' is to deflect away from the Russian probe case. 

https://www.salon.com/2017/12/21/jeff-sessions-wants-to-reopen-uranium-one-case-against-clinton-and-here-we-go-again/

Jarrett Lyons
12.21.2017•1:07 PM

Attorney General Jeff Sessions is ordering the Justice Department to begin probing FBI agents for information about the long dormant Uranium One deal — a topic long cited by right-wing critics as proof of Bill and Hillary Clinton’s corruption.

The questioning is the next step for Sessions after he promised Congress in November that he would investigate the case to see if it’s worth assigning a special counsel, according to NBC News. The Obama-era deal allowed a Canadian based mining company, Uranium One, to be bought by a Russian firm in 2010. The company needed approval from nine agencies for the deal to go through. One of those agencies was the State Department, which Hillary Clinton was leading
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Tabby

My Mood: Accepted

Badges: (View All)
Search Fourth year Anniversary Level 4 Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2017, 05:05:51 pm »

AND waste more of our tax dollars. It's quite a big base player, too.  Nothing sets the jaws of the radical right wingers like going after Clinton.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: