Dezarae's Politics & More
April 19, 2024, 04:54:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Thanks For Looking Around. Now Sign Up And Join Us! It's Fast & Easy.If You Decide It's Not For You, Then No Problem..

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links MusicPlayer Jukebox Emoticons Emoticons2 Staff List Login Register  

Bimbo Haley debunked by a former Marine Corps intelligence officer

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Bimbo Haley debunked by a former Marine Corps intelligence officer  (Read 826 times)
A159
Administrator

My Mood: Cautious

Badges: (View All)
Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« on: December 31, 2017, 03:36:40 pm »

about her bogus (conspiracy) UN speech to the UN this mth concerning 'Iran's missiles used on Saudi Arabia'. It's time to throw her sorry war hawk azz out as US Ambassador to the UN. She's as bad as Bolton!!!

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/propaganda-exercise-aiming-to-prove-iran-supplied-missiles-backfires/
Propaganda Aiming to Prove Iran Supplied Missiles Backfires

By Scott Ritter • December 26, 2017

According to Haley, the weapons in question were Iranian-made Qiam-1 missiles, possessing a range of up to 800 kilometers. Haley was parroting the claims of the Saudi Arabian government, which had previously released a press statement about the Houthi missile attacks and their links to Iran. The Commanding General of U.S. Central Command, Lieutenant General Jeffrey Harrigian, backed up the Saudi claims, without providing any new evidence. Haley’s press conference, with its dramatic show and tell, was the first time the Saudi Arabian claims had been backed up by anything remotely resembling proof. Moreover, Haley’s comments were designed to set up a report by a panel of United Nations experts, who had travelled to Saudi Arabia to examine the missile parts in question and ascertain their origin. The findings of that report, scheduled to be released two days after Haley’s press conference, were mixed. “Design characteristics and dimensions of the components,” it read “inspected by the panel are consistent with those reported for the Iranian designed and manufactured Qiam-1 missile.” However, the panel also noted that “as yet has no evidence as to the identity of the broker or supplier.” Haley’s press conference was designed to eliminate any uncertainty on the matter.   

A closer look, however, reveals the opposite. Rather than the Iranian-manufactured Qiam-1 missiles Haley and the Saudi Arabian government claimed, the debris presented by Haley were of a modified Soviet-manufactured SCUD-B missile; the airframe and engine are original Soviet-made components, and many of the smaller parts on display bear Cyrillic (i.e., Russian) markings. The transformation to the Burkhan 2-H design required the Houthi engineers to increase the size of the fuel and oxidizer tanks, and lengthen the airframe accordingly. This is done by cutting the airframe, and welding in place the appropriate segments (this also required that the fuel supply pipe, which passes through the oxidizer tank, be similarly lengthened.) The difference in quality between the factory welds and the new welds is readily discernable. The increased fuel supply permits a longer engine burn, which in turn increases the range of the missile. The Burkhan 2-H uses a smaller warhead than the SCUD B; as such, the guidance and control section had been reconfigured to a smaller diameter, and an inter-stage section added to connect the warhead/guidance section with the main airframe. 

The warhead of the Burkhan 2-H, unlike the SCUD-B, is designed to separate from the main body of the missile during the final phase of its descent; this aids in accuracy and survivability, since most anti-missile radars (such as that used by the Patriot system used by Saudi Arabia) cannot readily distinguish between the smaller warhead and the larger mass of the airframe, sending the interceptors to the latter while the former falls unimpeded to its target. The bottle-nose shape produced by this smaller warhead, however, increases the missile’s overall drag coefficient, which reduced its range. To compensate for this, the Burkhan 2-H eliminates the tail fins found on the SCUD-B missile. This, however, creates stability and trajectory control issues at launch, for which the Burkhan-2 adjusts for by incorporating a more sensitive and responsive guidance and control system, which in turn is linked to similarly responsive actuators controlling the SCUD-B style jet vanes that steer the missile via thrust vectoring.

The reality is that the Burkhan 2-H is neither a completely indigenously-produced Houthi missile, nor is it an Iranian-manufactured Qiam-1. Instead, the Burkhan 2-H is a Soviet SCUD-B that has been significantly modified using Iranian design concepts and critical components (the guidance and control and thrust vector actuators stand out.) The ability to carry out the necessary modifications is not beyond the technical capability of the Houthi, who have assimilated most of the Yemeni missile engineers under their control. While the design aspect of this modification program appears to be Iranian, the actual technical modifications are more akin to a similar missile modification effort undertaken by Iraq in the 1980’s to 1990’s, where SCUD-B missiles were modified to become the longer-range Al Hussein missile used during the Iran-Iraq War and the Gulf War. Iraq and Yemen had a significant program of cooperation before the Gulf War, where Iraqi missile experts collaborated with their Yemeni counterparts to modify Yemen’s SCUD-B missiles to Al Hussein configuration. Iraq’s defeat at the hands of a US-led coalition, followed by the UN-directed dismantling of its long-range missile program, aborted this effort before it could be consummated, but not before a considerable amount of coordination had taken place, including a survey of the specific engineering resources needed to carry out the necessary modifications.
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

A159
Administrator

Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 01:25:42 pm »

Quote below is by Tabby.

I think the "protests" in Iran are CIA controlled, too, as they have not had a leader step forward in this and these protests are far different from ones in the past.  They are scattered all over.
Agreed. It's a no brainer that when a country hated by Western powers falls to protests in their streets, our govt seizes an opportunity to push such inner conflict in hopes that it brings turmoil and possible dismantlement of their govt. It won't be long before Haley and her worshiped war hawks in DC begin war talk about Iran during these protests. 
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.
Plato Potato
Global Moderator

My Mood: Leary

Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Linux User Mobile User Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2018, 01:22:42 pm »

Ambassador Haley may be an incompetent liar, but calling her a bimbo is unnecessarily harsh. It's inaccurate as well; Nicki Haley is no airhead. She's pretty, but not stupid.
Report Spam   Logged
A159
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2018, 02:31:32 pm »

All I can give on that one PP is that Haley is one notch better than Palin.
Report Spam   Logged

Tabby

My Mood: Accepted

Search Fourth year Anniversary Level 4 Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2018, 03:43:15 pm »

Quote below is by Tabby.

I think the "protests" in Iran are CIA controlled, too, as they have not had a leader step forward in this and these protests are far different from ones in the past.  They are scattered all over.
Agreed. It's a no brainer that when a country hated by Western powers falls to protests in their streets, our govt seizes an opportunity to push such inner conflict in hopes that it brings turmoil and possible dismantlement of their govt. It won't be long before Haley and her worshiped war hawks in DC begin war talk about Iran during these protests. 

Good post, as this is what they are intimating in protecting the "good people" of Iran.  Wasn't that a Bush reason to invade Iraq..or one of his many he threw on the wall to see if any would stick?

This is scary...

Seems to be a well worn reason that most presidents use.
Report Spam   Logged
A159
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2018, 01:18:59 pm »

Sure is ..... NeoCon warhawks love to use the word 'freedoms' in order to kill kill kill (+profits) at will. When I think 'freedoooms' I think BushCo.
Report Spam   Logged

Tabby

Search Fourth year Anniversary Level 4 Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2018, 03:14:18 pm »

And when you realize that Saudi Arabia is ISIS and we allow Saudi Arabia to buy our weapons, we are literally killing American soldiers with their own weapons.  We fight these war for the rich to get richer. We fight them for our welfare state of Israel and Saudi Arabia.  Sunni vs Shia Muslims.
Report Spam   Logged
A159
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2018, 03:38:50 pm »

I guess I could use this descript of Haley also. DOLT! She's sure showing her brainwashed dumbazz recently. Sorry Haley dearest, there's several folks who QUESTIONS Trumper's stability. Just take a little time to peak outside your dumbazz bubble.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/haley-no-one-questions-the-stability-of-the-president/ar-BBI0omN?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp
Haley: 'No one questions the stability of the president'
Report Spam   Logged

steelydan
Global Moderator

My Mood: Happy

I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night.

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2018, 08:55:23 am »

And when you realize that Saudi Arabia is ISIS and we allow Saudi Arabia to buy our weapons, we are literally killing American soldiers with their own weapons.  We fight these war for the rich to get richer. We fight them for our welfare state of Israel and Saudi Arabia.  Sunni vs Shia Muslims.
thumbs up
Report Spam   Logged

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.

http://dezaraespoliticsmore.freesmfhosting.com/index.php
countryguy

Eighth year Anniversary Level 6 Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2018, 12:10:53 pm »

Haley may well be the next Republican effort to field a female presidential candidate. 
Report Spam   Logged

In this world, a person can DEMAND respect ........ or COMMAND it.

The former will seldom - if ever - achieve the latter.
Tabby

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2018, 02:41:45 pm »

Haley may well be the next Republican effort to field a female presidential candidate. 

That may be why Trumper doesn't go after her.  I never considered that.  I thought the republican base would NOT tolerate a woman in office, preferring them to be barefoot and pregnant. haley is the exception.
Report Spam   Logged
countryguy

Eighth year Anniversary Level 6 Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2018, 04:17:07 pm »

The Republicans would love to be able to shove it in the Democrats' faces, that the first woman president came from their party -- especially considering the problems they've been having with the "women's vote".

Haley is considered quite controllable, and someone who clearly "knows her place".
Report Spam   Logged

In this world, a person can DEMAND respect ........ or COMMAND it.

The former will seldom - if ever - achieve the latter.
steelydan
Global Moderator

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2018, 09:24:14 pm »

Sounds about right...
Report Spam   Logged

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.

A159
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2018, 03:31:53 pm »

The Republicans would love to be able to shove it in the Democrats' faces, that the first woman president came from their party -- especially considering the problems they've been having with the "women's vote".

Haley is considered quite controllable, and someone who clearly "knows her place".
I had always thot that they'd cram Condi Rice down our throats for prez but they didn't. Not sure if they think more highly of Haley but it would surprise me some if they did hoist her up that flag pole. Who knows, we may get Palin again.
Report Spam   Logged

steelydan
Global Moderator

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2018, 10:02:51 am »

I had always thought that about Rice too. But then I remembered that I don't believe the Republicans want a woman Commander in Chief. That, and if I remember right, I think Rice in no uncertain terms made it clear she didn't want the job. Perhaps it was guilt by association?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: