Dezarae's Politics & More
April 18, 2024, 11:46:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: http://dezaraespoliticsmore.freesmfhosting.com/

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links MusicPlayer Jukebox Emoticons Emoticons2 Staff List Login Register  

China's rumors of war ...... soon

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: China's rumors of war ...... soon  (Read 261 times)
A159
Administrator

My Mood: Cautious

Badges: (View All)
Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« on: January 12, 2018, 12:36:31 pm »

Without China mentioning the US, it's easy to decipher from their article that they are preparing for war with us. Not that 'just' Trump and all of his reckless ways will ignite wars, but the fact that since BushCo, many regions across the globe are becoming more and more unstable today with no stability in sight, friction is all around us and my personal radar tells me that once a perfect spark is struck, boom ...... we're on our way to WWIII. China and Russia will be drawn into it as well, make no beans about it. Try and imagine how much $$$$$$$$$$$$ this would cost our nation after it begins. Just like how I can't phantom the crazy number$ spit out on wall street everyday now, I can't imagine how fast and how much debt we'll drown in during WWIII. Wished I had a brighter future to spin.  Undecided 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/china-blasts-own-lazy-military-and-prepares-for-war/ar-AAuAPcO?ocid=spartanntp&ffid=gz
Christina Zhao

This week, a PLA Daily report blasted its own soldiers for refusing to face the possibility of war, blaming the recent period of peace for paralyzing the current generation of troops, reported the Global Times, a newspaper produced by the ruling Communist party.

"War is not far from us. Regional situations around China are complex and unstable, and dangers are hiding under the peace. China cannot afford a military failure, so we must be fully aware of potential crisis and be prepared for battle at all times," the official PLA newspaper wrote.
Xu Guangyu, a retired general, says the likelihood that China will be forced to engage in military conflict has increased over the past few years.

"In regions like the Korea Peninsula, China-India border area and the Taiwan Straits, the PLA needs to be prepared for all possibilities. Our overseas interests in regions like Africa and the Middle East are also under threat due to local instability,” he said.
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Tabby

My Mood: Accepted

Search Fourth year Anniversary Level 4 Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 02:05:17 pm »

And yet, the republicans continue to refuse to impeach him.  I really see Russia and china taking advantage of Russia, imho, owning Trump and attacking the US.

We have FEW bases left in this nation because of HW bush creating them all over the world.
Report Spam   Logged
hoosier88
Global Moderator

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 02:39:20 pm »

I don't see anyone rational rushing into WWIII.  So that takes care of China & the CIS ...

Report Spam   Logged
countryguy

Eighth year Anniversary Level 6 Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 02:46:42 pm »

Most of the major powers, such as the U.S. (Iraq, Afghanistan) and the Soviets (Afghanistan) have had smaller, "brush wars", to keep their troops up to snuff, and to test new weapons systems.  China hasn't had that.  It's been, pretty much, since the Korean War (they didn't really get very involved in VietNam, besides supplying weapons), that they've had a chance to exercise their forces, and see how they'd perform.  It's kinda like a sports team - there's just no practice that can take the place of "field time", or "floor time".  Players and teams need game experience, to be at their best.

So do militaries.

Much as I hate the idea, maybe we do need little wars.  Maybe, that allows us to prevent big ones.
Report Spam   Logged

In this world, a person can DEMAND respect ........ or COMMAND it.

The former will seldom - if ever - achieve the latter.
A159
Administrator

My Mood: Cautious

Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2018, 02:10:08 pm »

Much as I hate the idea, maybe we do need little wars.  Maybe, that allows us to prevent big ones.
That too makes a little sense, but the difference between all of our old days of interventions prior to 2002 and now is how much instability much of our world is now in. I have for 11 yrs been waiting for one main rigger of a 'little' war to take place with Iran in which I'm sure will push us into WWIII with Russia and possibly China. I'm no longer sure if India will remain on our side at that point. War with NKorea would certainly rock our boat in a violent way, but maybe ... just maybe, it might not spark WWIII, since Kid UN is so whacky playing with his nukes. Then, factor in Trump's racist words that's pizzing off many around the globe, this may be a time in our history, in which many around this world are so done with the extremely morally corrupt US.

I thot that we got away with murder under BushCo, but now ..... what Trump is doing is murder 10fold. So, compared to how things were before 2000 and to today makes me think that many abroad has been preparing for a big one ..... again. AND not just thinking about it either. I truly can't imagine that another 'little war' would eventually fizzle out on its own. Not since TrumpCo is clowning around in the oval office.
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.
countryguy

Eighth year Anniversary Level 6 Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2018, 05:08:54 pm »

The chicken-hawks would do well to remember one big point -- in World Wars I & II (especially the 2nd one), Europe and Japan were bombed almost back to the stone age.  The U.S. came out relatively untouched.

That wouldn't happen this time.  Back then, we had two big oceans, that put us, pretty much, out of reach.  Those oceans aren't so big, any more.  With today's weapons systems, pretty much any major military has the capacity to hit the American mainland.  No longer would the war just be fought "over there".  No.  This time, an awful lot of the war would be fought "over here", as well.  This time, American cities would also lay in ruin.  This time, millions of American civilians would also be killed.

When the chicken-hawks talk about war, now, they'd better be prepared to lose everything they've got, even if we win it.  They'd better be ready to lose their homes.  Their livelihoods.  Their families.  Everything and everyone they live for - that they love.

Unfortunately, if that's not enough to deter them, they'll take us with them.
Report Spam   Logged

In this world, a person can DEMAND respect ........ or COMMAND it.

The former will seldom - if ever - achieve the latter.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: