Dezarae's Politics & More
March 29, 2024, 06:03:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WELCOME TO DEZARAE'S POLITICS & MORE!
We Have Been Here Since January 2012 & Still Going..Some Features & Topics Are Not Viewable By Guests. If You Wish To Register, "Please Provide A Verifiable Valid Email Address", "From Your Server" (Who You Have Internet With) When You Sign Up.."We Do Check Your Email To See If It Is Verifiable..Also we no longer accept Yahoo email accounts..If We Can't Verify Your Email Your Registration Request Will Be Denied, And You Will Have To Sign Up Again." We Would Love To Have You Onboard!We also c heck to make sure yu IP address is valid.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links MusicPlayer Jukebox Emoticons Emoticons2 Staff List Login Register  

Can't make this stuff up.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't make this stuff up.  (Read 432 times)
Tabby

My Mood: Accepted

Badges: (View All)
Search Fourth year Anniversary Level 4 Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« on: January 18, 2018, 03:24:36 pm »

If Trump is 6'3" now, after being 6'2" his whole life AND he's in "perfect health", then I guess that makes me the tooth fairy.   Roll Eyes

Seems there's a HUGE difference of opinion from the bought and paid for 55 minutes to try to convince you I'm NOT lying White House physician.

233#s?

Yeah, and I look like a 14 year old girl.

Anyone else have a hard time buying this?
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

countryguy

Eighth year Anniversary Level 6 Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2018, 09:49:10 pm »

If he's in "perfect health", I'm kinda wondering where those gosh-darned bone spurs went, that got him out of the draft (while being, according to him, a "terrific athlete", in college).
Report Spam   Logged

In this world, a person can DEMAND respect ........ or COMMAND it.

The former will seldom - if ever - achieve the latter.
Plato Potato
Global Moderator

My Mood: Leary

Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Linux User Mobile User Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2018, 02:35:57 pm »

A reporter asked the doc about the bone spur. He said the prez didn't mention any problem with his ankles or feet, so he didn't examine them. Azn

On the other hand, maybe one of those faith-healin' Bible thumpers he kissed up to healed it for him.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
A159
Administrator

My Mood: Cautious

Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2018, 02:42:45 pm »

Could it also be that his hands are now growing bigger too?  Evil

His 10 min medical exam sorta reminds me of ours that we were put thru, when drafted into the service. Well, unless one was a millionaire who could pay for results sought after to get their deferments.
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.
Tabby

Search Fourth year Anniversary Level 4 Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2018, 04:24:32 pm »

Trump is a disgusting liar and loser no matter what he does or says.  He's insanity run amuk and corruption extraordnaire..
Report Spam   Logged
countryguy

Eighth year Anniversary Level 6 Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2018, 09:21:32 pm »

Yup ......... the recipe for success, in modern-day America.
Report Spam   Logged

In this world, a person can DEMAND respect ........ or COMMAND it.

The former will seldom - if ever - achieve the latter.
Tabby

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2018, 04:14:48 pm »

Yup ......... the recipe for success, in modern-day America.

That was so sad to read.....but so true.

We need to vote all incumbents out.  It will give the dems the majority but remove the clinton neoliberal dems to get to the heart of bringing this nation up to the standards of the other advanced nations.
Report Spam   Logged
Plato Potato
Global Moderator

My Mood: Leary

Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Linux User Mobile User Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2018, 11:50:22 am »

Bill Maher and his writers have a shiny new name for the 45th president; Fat Nixon. I like it. Grin What do you think?
Report Spam   Logged
A159
Administrator

My Mood: Cautious

Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2018, 03:01:56 pm »

That makes him Tricky Trump.  Cheesy OOOOOOOOOOOO the parallels!!

TT may resign also like Tricky Dicky did. What may roll into the opposite of each other is what follows TT once out of office.
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: