Dezarae's Politics & More
April 19, 2024, 11:25:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: http://dezaraespoliticsmore.freesmfhosting.com/

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links MusicPlayer Jukebox Emoticons Emoticons2 Staff List Login Register  

No Russia Investigation for me

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No Russia Investigation for me  (Read 222 times)
A159
Administrator

My Mood: Cautious

Badges: (View All)
Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« on: February 12, 2018, 03:25:25 pm »

Here we thot it was because Walmart needed her more.  Roll Eyes

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/top-justice-department-official-brand-quit-partly-over-fear-she-might-be-asked-to-oversee-russia-probe/ar-BBJ2Uqq?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp
Top Justice Department official Brand quit partly over fear she might be asked to oversee Russia probe
by JULIA AINSLEY 1 hr ago
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Tabby

My Mood: Accepted

Search Fourth year Anniversary Level 4 Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 04:05:28 pm »

Here we thot it was because Walmart needed her more.  Roll Eyes

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/top-justice-department-official-brand-quit-partly-over-fear-she-might-be-asked-to-oversee-russia-probe/ar-BBJ2Uqq?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp
Top Justice Department official Brand quit partly over fear she might be asked to oversee Russia probe
by JULIA AINSLEY 1 hr ago

There's talk on the news circuit that Trump or putting pressure on to remove these guys so he has to appoint someone. Seems as though this guy who sits in the White House has done some really bad stuff he wants no one to know about.
Report Spam   Logged
A159
Administrator

My Mood: Cautious

Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 12:39:18 pm »

What's happening is that many who accepted positions in his admin have become very aware of so much that has gone wrong. Now, they want to find reasons to leave and for some, to do it before being fired. I remember when G Bush finally left DC and all that he messed up would take yrs to fix. All of that would never leave my mind. Now, there's tons more being piled on top of all of that. Can't keep track of it all. Just that we are so screwed a few yrs away. Maybe I am wrong. Hope so.
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: