Dezarae's Politics & More
March 28, 2024, 06:01:56 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WELCOME TO DEZARAE'S POLITICS & MORE!
We Have Been Here Since January 2012 & Still Going..Some Features & Topics Are Not Viewable By Guests. If You Wish To Register, "Please Provide A Verifiable Valid Email Address", "From Your Server" (Who You Have Internet With) When You Sign Up.."We Do Check Your Email To See If It Is Verifiable..Also we no longer accept Yahoo email accounts..If We Can't Verify Your Email Your Registration Request Will Be Denied, And You Will Have To Sign Up Again." We Would Love To Have You Onboard!We also c heck to make sure yu IP address is valid.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links MusicPlayer Jukebox Emoticons Emoticons2 Staff List Login Register  

Ex-Playboy Model Sues to Break Silence on Trump

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ex-Playboy Model Sues to Break Silence on Trump  (Read 441 times)
A159
Administrator

My Mood: Cautious

Badges: (View All)
Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« on: March 22, 2018, 03:00:00 pm »

Hey guys, if you all haven't heard yet, tonight on CNN at 8PM EST, McDougal's interview with Cooper will air. Wonder if Trump will be watching .... with Melania?  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: