Dezarae's Politics & More
March 28, 2024, 04:34:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We Welcome Democrats, Republicans and Independents for Discussions.
Many things are not viewable by guests, so sign up today using a valid email address, "from your server". We have a arcade with tons of games and word games etc. for your enjoyment if politics isn't your thing. We try to have something for everyone!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links MusicPlayer Jukebox Emoticons Emoticons2 Staff List Login Register  

Third woman sues to void non-disclosure agreement linked to Trump

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Third woman sues to void non-disclosure agreement linked to Trump  (Read 399 times)
A159
Administrator

My Mood: Cautious

Badges: (View All)
Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« on: April 03, 2018, 01:25:32 pm »

The suit is not against Donald Trump, per se, but against the campaign organization, which was her actual employer.

Correct. It would be if and when Jessica Denson wins her suit that allows her to tell as much as she chooses about what has happened between The Don and her. That would mean more news media chatter about what a sleazebag butthole he is (no shocker to many) at a time when Don's past zipper action is scaring the hell out of him. It also seems that a lot of these current suits may possibly connect to some degree and drag into said suits Trump Org., in which has become an hot bed investigation over unethical and corrupt activities of late. Trump isn't liking that his house of golden cards is close to crumbling. The more women who might win their law suits directly or indirectly to Trump, is all added pressure on The Don.

Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: