Dezarae's Politics & More
March 29, 2024, 03:14:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We Welcome Democrats, Republicans and Independents for Discussions.
Many things are not viewable by guests, so sign up today using a valid email address, "from your server". We have a arcade with tons of games and word games etc. for your enjoyment if politics isn't your thing. We try to have something for everyone!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links MusicPlayer Jukebox Emoticons Emoticons2 Staff List Login Register  

FBI raids Trump lawyer Michael Cohen's office

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FBI raids Trump lawyer Michael Cohen's office  (Read 303 times)
A159
Administrator

My Mood: Cautious

Badges: (View All)
Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« on: April 09, 2018, 07:29:51 pm »

This spells big trouble for DJT. I'd suggest to Melania to change her husbands poopy shorts tonight.  Evil

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/09/politics/michael-cohen-fbi/index.html

seizes Stormy Daniels documents, bank records

By Eli Watkins

Updated 7:24 PM ET, Mon April 9, 2018
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

countryguy

Eighth year Anniversary Level 6 Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2018, 07:41:57 pm »

Looks like they're looking for a money trail.  If he paid her his own money, in order to affect the election, it amounts to a rather large, illegal campaign contribution.  If it's Trump money, it makes it difficult to sell the story that Trump knew nothing about it.

We know that whatever comes of it, Cohen is toast -- Trump already has ordered the bus to throw Cohen under.  But, if Cohen is as fanatical a Trump supporter as he claims to be, the bus shouldn't be necessary -- I'm sure Cohen would be plenty willing to throw himself on his sword, and ceremonially disembowel himself, rather than incriminate Trump.

Oh ....... and ......... I've got a hunch that Melania doesn't have a whole lot to do with Orange's shorts, any more.
Report Spam   Logged

In this world, a person can DEMAND respect ........ or COMMAND it.

The former will seldom - if ever - achieve the latter.
A159
Administrator

Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2018, 03:26:17 pm »

I've got a hunch that Melania doesn't have a whole lot to do with Orange's shorts, any more.
Grin
I think that she is, at this point, prob seeking another sugar daddy to walk fame with.

I truly hope that, at least, bank fraud is proven from what investigators discover from this raid.

Oh, but if Cohen would only roll on The Don to save his own bacon. I take it Cohen doesn't have a family life to worry about by spending time in prison.
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.
countryguy

Eighth year Anniversary Level 6 Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2018, 08:48:39 am »

There's likely something, there.  There's a mess of Trump appointees who were involved in issuing the search warrant, which requires compelling reason to suspect criminal activity.

Obviously, Orange isn't interested in the advice of Trey Gowdy, who told Trump's attorney, "If your client is innocent, tell him to act like he is".  These days, Trump is acting about as guilty as can be.
Report Spam   Logged

In this world, a person can DEMAND respect ........ or COMMAND it.

The former will seldom - if ever - achieve the latter.
A159
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2018, 03:49:50 pm »

Well, it's just been announced on tv that Cohen will plea the 5th. That guy really wants to take many dirty secrets to his grave.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: