Dezarae's Politics & More
March 28, 2024, 10:37:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: http://dezaraespoliticsmore.freesmfhosting.com/

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links MusicPlayer Jukebox Emoticons Emoticons2 Staff List Login Register  

Trump's 'love child' story surfaces

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump's 'love child' story surfaces  (Read 364 times)
A159
Administrator

My Mood: Cautious

Badges: (View All)
Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« on: April 12, 2018, 04:02:19 pm »

This might be fake news, but I think it has substance. In fact, I wouldn't doubt that there's several love childs of his floating around. Big money buys silence.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/12/doorman-brokered-30000-tabloid-deal-over-trump-paternity-rumor-reports.html
Kevin Breuninger | @KevinWilliamB
Published 7 Hours Ago  Updated 2 Mins Ago
CNBC.com

A former Trump Tower doorman was reportedly paid $30,000 in late 2015 for his signing over the rights to a story about an unsubstantiated rumor that President Donald Trump fathered a child with a former employee, multiple outlets reported.

The doorman, Dino Sajudin, released a statement Thursday confirming that he had an agreement with tabloid publisher American American Media Inc. regarding the story.

Today I awoke to learn that a confidential agreement that I had with AMI (The National Enquirer) with regard to a story about President Trump was leaked to the press. I can confirm that while working at Trump World Tower I was instructed not to criticize President Trump's former housekeeper due to a prior relationship she had with President Trump which produced a child.

Sajudin's law firm, Held & Hines, later told NBC News that Sajudin's lawyers sent the statement, and that he has not released the information that is being leaked to news outlets.
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

countryguy

Eighth year Anniversary Level 6 Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2018, 08:44:32 pm »

In this most recent episode of "Follow the Money", it shouldn't be too hard for investigative journalists to discover whether or not the maid has one of the infamous "NDA's" (non-disclosure agreements), or whether or not she has been receiving money from Trump or his attorneys, for child support.
Report Spam   Logged

In this world, a person can DEMAND respect ........ or COMMAND it.

The former will seldom - if ever - achieve the latter.
A159
Administrator

My Mood: Cautious

Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2018, 03:25:57 pm »

True. I really hope that somehow, the housekeeper w/child would admit to this and like Stormy, take a lie detector test to start some ball rolling on the matter. I can't phantom what Trump may have paid her to shut-up, but as crazy wild famous this story could become, if true, the money that the housekeeper could make, by coming forward, might be in the multi-million$.
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: