Dezarae's Politics & More
March 28, 2024, 08:41:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: http://dezaraespoliticsmore.freesmfhosting.com/

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links MusicPlayer Jukebox Emoticons Emoticons2 Staff List Login Register  

'NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN" ~ Trump

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 'NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN" ~ Trump  (Read 402 times)
A159
Administrator

My Mood: Cautious

Badges: (View All)
Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« on: July 23, 2018, 01:58:38 pm »

Ok, here we go gain. Yes, Iran sent the US a message yesterday that if we'd no strop interfering with their affairs (oil mostly to date) that we'd face the mother of all wars. I can understand Iran's anger as they now struggle greatly with their dire economic situation since Trump messed them over. Now Trump sends out his own dangerous tweet last night. I certainly can see where this crap might escalate quickly!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/23/trump-to-iran-president-never-ever-threaten-the-united-states-again.html
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

To Iranian President Rouhani: NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A COUNTRY THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!
11:24 PM - Jul 22, 2018
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

countryguy

Eighth year Anniversary Level 6 Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 09:28:27 pm »

speaking of "... WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH" -- who hasn't Trump threatened ----- including our long-time allies?

Oh, yeah.  There is Putin and Russia.
Report Spam   Logged

In this world, a person can DEMAND respect ........ or COMMAND it.

The former will seldom - if ever - achieve the latter.
A159
Administrator

Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2018, 09:44:37 am »

however, Trump has praised Putin to no end bringing many to wonder what all the US will give up to Putin, much like how trump caved to Kid Un of NKorea after Trump's insane twitter threats. So, with this latest motormouth bluster from Trump to Iran, we also now wonder what's next that is usually expectably unbelievable under our current rule.
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.
countryguy

Eighth year Anniversary Level 6 Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2018, 06:49:53 pm »

Well ---------- the trend would indicate that, by next month, Trump and Khamaeni will be best buddies, and Iran will have promised to be good boys.
Report Spam   Logged

A159
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2018, 09:32:47 am »

Could one say that all of this mouth farting by Trump against Iran just might bring US Forces and Iranian Forces in Syria to a nasty head? I'm thinking that it might. 
Report Spam   Logged

countryguy

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2018, 02:04:28 pm »

Possible  --  could be a way for Trump to be a "tough guy", without starting "the Mother of All Wars".

I really doubt he could get Rouhani to shake his hand, if Trump tried to have one of his "summits".
Report Spam   Logged

A159
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2018, 04:06:33 pm »

If a summit were to ever take place, Trump would prob try to set it up in Israel.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: