Dezarae's Politics & More
March 28, 2024, 11:12:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Thanks For Looking Around. Now Sign Up And Join Us! It's Fast & Easy.If You Decide It's Not For You, Then No Problem..

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links MusicPlayer Jukebox Emoticons Emoticons2 Staff List Login Register  

Trump on Saturday blamed Democrats and “their pathetic immigration policies”

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump on Saturday blamed Democrats and “their pathetic immigration policies”  (Read 300 times)
A159
Administrator

My Mood: Cautious

Badges: (View All)
Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« on: December 30, 2018, 12:42:00 pm »

There's so much to argue/debate here, that I won't go into it here. Fox News feels that Trump is correct to build a wall and or shut the Southern Border down. All I can ask is …. isn't this unconstitutional? If the shoe were on the other foot and these selfish rich bastards were fleeing for their lives, would they feel the same towards those very unfortunate and trapped like they do towards desperate immigrant refugees? 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-blames-democrats-pathetic-immigration-policies-for-deaths-of-children-at-the-border
By Adam Shaw | Fox News

President Trump on Saturday blamed Democrats and “their pathetic immigration policies” for the death of children and others at the border -- arguing that they encourage migrants to make the trek north in hazardous conditions.

“Any deaths of children or others at the Border are strictly the fault of the Democrats and their pathetic immigration policies that allow people to make the long trek thinking they can enter our country illegally. They can’t. If we had a Wall, they wouldn’t even try!” he tweeted.

Trump’s push for a border wall comes amid a partial government shutdown after an impasse between Republicans and Democrats over funding for Trump’s 2016 campaign promise. Trump has demanded $5 billion in funding for the wall, but Democrats have said they won’t agree to more than $1.3 billion for border security.

Trump has ramped up his rhetoric when it comes to the border and on Friday warned that if Democrats to do not agree to funding the wall, he will "close the Southern border entirely."

Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

countryguy

Eighth year Anniversary Level 6 Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2018, 10:38:09 am »

Another ego-trip, dragging this country down.  "Losing is for losers".  To Trump, it's all a game, and he's determined to win at all costs.  Why not?  He's never going to have to pay those costs.
Report Spam   Logged

In this world, a person can DEMAND respect ........ or COMMAND it.

The former will seldom - if ever - achieve the latter.
A159
Administrator

My Mood: Cautious

Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2019, 07:57:24 am »

Well said, cg. Trump never has to pay the costs!!! So now, he shuts the govt down and promises that he may keep it shut down for yrs while 1000s of employees go without a paycheck! When asked what safety net is there to help these ppl, he blabbers crap about keeping America safe from south of our border criminals. This self centered selfish idiot gives not one damn for ppl who he throws out into the streets!
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.
countryguy

Eighth year Anniversary Level 6 Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2019, 12:59:52 pm »

You're absolutely right.  Trump doesn't give a damn about anyone, other than himself.  Melania knows that.  Ivanka knows it.  Both of them have given us glimmers of things they might say, if they dared.  Daryl and his other brother Daryl (Junior and Eric) are just like their dad - just as self-centered, and selfish, and totally devoid of empathy and compassion.  Tiffany just keeps her mouth shut, and tries to become part of the wall.  It'll be interesting to see how Barron turns out - it appears he's pretty much being raised by Melania, and he's just, really, "coming of age" over the next couple of years.

Trump, himself, is absolutely, totally amoral!  He has no moral compass.  None.  No humanity.  He's as empty as they come.  He's completely unable to understand the desperation of those people.  One can't even say he feels any actual malice, toward them.  That, even, would require some kind of feeling.  All he thinks he knows, is, his "base" won't vote for him, if he doesn't demonize refugees, of all kinds, and keep them from contaminating what hey see as "true Americans".  If they put his success at risk, they're no more, to him, than mice that we trap and throw out, or bugs that we step on.  Recently, he's talked about deporting the Vietnamese refugees that former administrations welcomed into the country, in return for their risking their lives to help us, in the VietNam Conflict.  It's ethnic cleansing, and Trump perceives that it's what will get him reelected.  He doesn't see anything wrong with it.  To see something wrong, would require a conscience -- and he doesn't have one.

And those federal workers?  Hah!  If someone thinks Trump gives a rat's patoot about them, they're seriously deluded.  Consider this -- Trump is often referred to as a "former reality TV star".  Remember what that was comprised of?  Remember what people (other people - I never saw it. Never wanted to) watched that show for?  They watched it to see Donald Trump tell people, "You're Fired".  That was the whole point of the show.  Don't think, for one second, that Trump feels any more compassion for his real employees, than he did for them.  Absolutely none.  To Trump, they're just pawns in a game -- one that he intends to win - at all costs.

After all -- those costs are for others to pay.  It doesn't cost HIM anything.

Report Spam   Logged

In this world, a person can DEMAND respect ........ or COMMAND it.

The former will seldom - if ever - achieve the latter.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: