Dezarae's Politics & More
March 28, 2024, 04:11:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We Welcome Democrats, Republicans and Independents for Discussions.
Many things are not viewable by guests, so sign up today using a valid email address, "from your server". We have a arcade with tons of games and word games etc. for your enjoyment if politics isn't your thing. We try to have something for everyone!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links MusicPlayer Jukebox Emoticons Emoticons2 Staff List Login Register  

Just wondering.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just wondering.  (Read 284 times)
Tony Light

My Mood: Refreshed

Badges: (View All)
Fourth year Anniversary Level 4 Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter
« on: January 29, 2019, 02:05:02 pm »

Are we ever going to get ANY evidence of Russian collusion between Trump and Putin??
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

A159
Administrator

My Mood: Cautious

Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2019, 03:54:36 pm »

I believe odds are that the Mueller Investigation will prove collusion. I put those odds at slightly over 50%.
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.
Tony Light

My Mood: Refreshed

Fourth year Anniversary Level 4 Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2019, 09:19:46 am »

Wanna bet.
Report Spam   Logged
countryguy

Eighth year Anniversary Level 6 Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2019, 10:59:48 am »

What's the rush, Tony?

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/mueller-is-moving-quickly-compared-to-past-special-counsel-investigations/

As you can see, from the article, He's moving along just fine.  The fact that no charges have been filed against Trump, yet, merely means that Mueller's being thorough, and "getting his ducks all in a row", to ensure that, in the end, the charges stick.

Oh ........... I guess I can see why you're in a hurry.  The longer he takes, the more trouble your messiah is likely to be in.   cop   thumbs up   mad bat   cop
Report Spam   Logged

In this world, a person can DEMAND respect ........ or COMMAND it.

The former will seldom - if ever - achieve the latter.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: