Dezarae's Politics & More
March 28, 2024, 06:30:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We Welcome Democrats, Republicans and Independents for Discussions.
Many things are not viewable by guests, so sign up today using a valid email address, "from your server". We have a arcade with tons of games and word games etc. for your enjoyment if politics isn't your thing. We try to have something for everyone!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links MusicPlayer Jukebox Emoticons Emoticons2 Staff List Login Register  

‘The only national emergency is that our president is an idiot’

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ‘The only national emergency is that our president is an idiot’  (Read 299 times)
A159
Administrator

My Mood: Cautious

Badges: (View All)
Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« on: February 15, 2019, 03:20:56 pm »

-states, Ann Coulter. This scares me. I agree with her. I know what Coulter says about him will eat at his decaying brain. That scares me also.

https://www.philly.com/politics/nation/trump-ann-coulter-sean-hannity-fox-news-rush-limbaugh-laura-ingraham-20190215.html
by Rob Tornoe, Updated: 26 minutes ago

But while Trump praised Fox News host Sean Hannity and syndicated radio host Rush Limbaugh, he didn’t show the same affection for Ann Coulter, a conservative columnist and author who has been critical of the president’s inability to secure funding to construct a wall along the southern border.

“Ann Coulter, I don’t know her. I hardly know her. I haven’t spoken to her in well over a year,” Trump said Friday morning. “But she’s off the reservation … I haven’t spoken to her. I don’t follow her. I don’t talk to her.”
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

countryguy

Eighth year Anniversary Level 6 Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2019, 08:43:37 am »

I'm really thinking this is all a game, to Trump.  He wants to see just how far he can go, before the Republican Party grows the balls to put a stop to it.  He doesn't, really, give a rat's patoot about immigration.  He enjoys watching FAUX News, and the rest of the conservative media, scrambling to find ways to explain and justify what can't be explained or justified.  He enjoys watching someone like McConnell squirm.  Making these people, along with his whole passel of "deplorable" supporters (which, by the way, is how he sees them, as well) squirm, is amusing, to him.  Remember, during the campaign, how he bragged that he could shoot someone in the middle of 5th avenue, and his supporters would still support him?  It feeds his ego, to see what even he knows to be such stupid and unreasoning support.  It's even way better than having a TV show, which millions of people turn on to watch him fire people.

As for the money to build his Iron Curtain?  Don't worry about where it'll come from.  He doesn't, really, think he'll ever have to come up with it.  By the time it's done, he'll be out of office, and it'll be someone else's problem.  Even if some of it comes due before his term is up, he'll just stiff the contractors, like he's done on any other project.  It's how he's always worked, and he's always gotten away with it.  And his deplorables will sing his praises, for being such a smart businessman -- that is, any of them who didn't work for those contractors will.

Think this sounds a bit extreme?  Just remember -- we're talking about a "man" with no moral compass.  A person who, literally, has no conscience.  Who cares about no one but himself.

Who thinks nothing is too extreme, to gratify and amuse Donald Trump.
Report Spam   Logged

In this world, a person can DEMAND respect ........ or COMMAND it.

The former will seldom - if ever - achieve the latter.
A159
Administrator

My Mood: Cautious

Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2019, 09:48:24 am »

All that you stated, cg, is spot on. It's not extreme to me what we know about this con man. The con man himself, is the extreme. For the worse. If Bernie Sanders had done 1/20th the idiotic insane crap that The Don has done, I'd be so done with Bernie!! I know many right wing nuts who'd not believe me with making that claim, but I am assuring them that I'd cut Bernie down at his knees. I only hope for the sake of this nation that Trump and his associates in corruption and crime will spend many of their last days on Earth in jail. If they don't, the only course of future generations will be to copy cat this clown show performance.

So, at this point in time, Ann Coulter has stated factual truth about the idiot in chief. She has also stated factual accuracy about his followers … his radical base. I believe that she called them stupid. This has gone beyond a cult following. It's accomplices in crime and corruption who harbor and cheer lies of cons in this current administration. This is the ppl's national emergency. Donald Trump & Co.

It's too bad that this forum doesn't have Republicans here posting their comments about any of what we're now experiencing. Sure, they'd find ways to drag Obama and HRC's name into the discussions, blaming them for what they've done, but I know that I would be able to compare apples to apples that shows how much more The Don has violated this nation and her Constitution in the name of making the filthy rich more filthier rich. How much more The Dom is destroying our planet and livelihood. Who knows what additional wars may be generated before 2021. That is why I don't know if the next prez will be able to repair this ongoing damage machine. BushCo is a good example how it takes decades to undo wrongdoings.
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: