Dezarae's Politics & More
March 28, 2024, 07:15:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We Welcome Democrats, Republicans and Independents for Discussions.
Many things are not viewable by guests, so sign up today using a valid email address, "from your server". We have a arcade with tons of games and word games etc. for your enjoyment if politics isn't your thing. We try to have something for everyone!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links MusicPlayer Jukebox Emoticons Emoticons2 Staff List Login Register  

Kellyanne Conway’s husband rips Trump again

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kellyanne Conway’s husband rips Trump again  (Read 272 times)
A159
Administrator

My Mood: Cautious

Badges: (View All)
Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« on: March 19, 2019, 01:20:30 pm »

A Republican family (Kellyannes') has entered the spotlight since yesterday. Kellyanne's husband, George, has entered a tweet war with Trump. G Conway has brought to everyone's attention that Trump isn't a well man. Trump called him a loser and Conway answered back that his sick narcissistic disorder is now being seen by the entire world. I know that I'd hate to try and defend Trump's child like behavior as a supporter. I think now many Republicans are facing this problem as well. How can impeachment be off the table?!!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kellyanne-conways-husband-rips-trump-again-says-condition-getting-worse
Kellyanne Conway’s husband rips Trump again, says condition getting worse

Conway's initial tweet did not mention Trump by name but The Washington Examiner pointed out that Conway retweeted Bill Kristol who urged Republicans to read through Trump’s tweets. He wrote, “Averting your eyes is refusing to come to grips with Trump’s mental condition and psychological state. It’s avoiding reality,” Kristol tweeted.

Last week, Conway suggested that the president has a “disorder” and that an inquiry needs to be made regarding his “condition of mind.”

Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

countryguy

Badges: (View All)
Eighth year Anniversary Level 6 Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 09:34:40 am »

There's a need to disassociate George Conway from Kellyanne Conway, politically.  Yes, they're married to each other.  That's for them to deal with, privately.  Politically, they're each their own person, quite obviously.  George has been a Trump critic from the very beginning.  He's a well-respected attorney, and has a long history with the Republican Party. 

Kellyanne is also an attorney, although she is much less known for it.  Kellyanne was a relative unknown, until Trump named her as his campaign manager.  As such, she also became one of his principle spokespeople, most often recognized as someone who will go to any lengths, no matter how ridiculous, to support and defend anything Trump says and/or does.  Kellyanne is a master at deflection and misdirection, never answering a question.

Publicly, the Conways, in many respects, resemble the duo of Mary Matalin and James Carville, from the 90's or thereabouts.  As far as I'm aware, despite their completely opposite political leanings, they're still a married couple.
Report Spam   Logged

In this world, a person can DEMAND respect ........ or COMMAND it.

The former will seldom - if ever - achieve the latter.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: