Dezarae's Politics & More
March 29, 2024, 01:07:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Thanks For Looking Around. Now Sign Up And Join Us! It's Fast & Easy.If You Decide It's Not For You, Then No Problem..

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links MusicPlayer Jukebox Emoticons Emoticons2 Staff List Login Register  

NOW what????

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: NOW what????  (Read 489 times)
countryguy

Badges: (View All)
Eighth year Anniversary Level 6 Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2020, 09:46:45 pm »

Trump will leave the earth a very lonely man.  Once he's lost his position of power, all he'll have left, will be his money - and I don't think he has all that much of that.  His whole cult will, one by one, just find someone else to glom onto.  His neighbors in New York, don't want him back.  His neighbors in Palm Springs are writing to the local government, asking them to enforce the 21-day a year limit on residence at Mar-a-Lago.  They don't want him.  I guess little Kayleigh would be willing to stay with him, but, at some point, I think Melania would put an end to that -- if she hangs around.  Trump is a bully.  And, bullies only have friends while they're perceived to be feared.
Report Spam   Logged

In this world, a person can DEMAND respect ........ or COMMAND it.

The former will seldom - if ever - achieve the latter.
steelydan
Global Moderator

My Mood: Happy

I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night.

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2020, 07:28:44 am »

You got that right! And just think, he could have went on living the good life the way he was before and that would have included his family. Now, he will have all of this to deal with the rest of his life and so will his family. I think his biggest problem besides being a bully was that his whole approach was based on hatred and it's been my experience in life that usually nothing good comes of that. Some people have suggested that others "had things on him" and that may or may not be true. But I tend to think Trump was always this way and there were plenty of others who just let him get away with things for various reasons. Once again Republicans chose evil over the good of our nation and someone else has to come along and repair the damage.
Report Spam   Logged

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.

http://dezaraespoliticsmore.freesmfhosting.com/index.php
Plato Potato
Global Moderator

My Mood: Leary

Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Linux User Mobile User Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2020, 05:19:16 pm »

Since the election, Trump has raised over $180 million dollars. Some of it goes to the Republican National Committee, but the rest of it goes to Trump's own PAC. The rules say he can do what he wants with the truckloads of cash. Remember, he has $400 million in personal debt, money he borrowed to prop up his badly run businesses. A chunk of it is owed to Deutsche Bank, but more of it is owed to a couple of Russian banks (=Russian government.) If he can keep milking his gullible fans, he can pay all his debts. What a grand fellow he is!
Report Spam   Logged
steelydan
Global Moderator

My Mood: Happy

I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night.

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2020, 01:45:32 pm »

Sooner or later in life you gotta pay the piper. If Trump wants to place his trust in Russia that's on him. I wouldn't but then again I've never went bankrupt. I think Trump is on the wrong side and if they want to waste their money I'm ok with that. I'm not letting him or anyone else waste mine though. I certainly don't have the means to raise "truckloads" of cash but I don't like debt either. His debt isn't going to go away even if he dies. Somebody will have to be responsible.
Report Spam   Logged

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.

http://dezaraespoliticsmore.freesmfhosting.com/index.php
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: