Dezarae's Politics & More
March 28, 2024, 09:10:24 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We Welcome Democrats, Republicans and Independents for Discussions.
Many things are not viewable by guests, so sign up today using a valid email address, "from your server". We have a arcade with tons of games and word games etc. for your enjoyment if politics isn't your thing. We try to have something for everyone!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links MusicPlayer Jukebox Emoticons Emoticons2 Staff List Login Register  

Electoral College Results

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Electoral College Results  (Read 961 times)
steelydan
Global Moderator

My Mood: Happy

I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night.

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« on: December 14, 2020, 05:41:55 pm »

https://www.usatoday.com/elections/results/2020-11-03/presidential/?itm_source=oembed&itm_medium=news&itm_campaign=electionresults-home&itm_content=presidential

Biden wins big over all. Looks to me like states went the way they were expected to go all along. Biden won the popular vote by over 7 Million.
Report Spam   Logged

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.

http://dezaraespoliticsmore.freesmfhosting.com/index.php

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

A159
Administrator

My Mood: Cautious

Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2020, 01:20:44 pm »

Yeah Biden wins for the 25th time.  thumbs up

At least no one lost their life just prior and during this last electoral vote. That's not to say it won't happen before Jan 20.
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.
steelydan
Global Moderator

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2020, 08:59:25 am »

Well lets hope not. I think the Dems played this election right. I don't think the Republicans will hurt Biden because my feelings are that they dislike Harris even more. I'm hoping Biden and the Dems set up an even stronger team for 2024.
Report Spam   Logged

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.

A159
Administrator

Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2020, 03:41:34 pm »

All good hopes there, sd. I too have thot that Biden might be sparred from any assassin's bullet because the Right doesn't want a blk female to take his place.

2024 scares me. After what we've been put thru since 2000, I can't bare to think what we'll be put thru during and after that election.
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.
countryguy

Eighth year Anniversary Level 6 Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2020, 09:04:18 pm »

I think some of what happens, will depend on whether or not government and/or the citizenry come down on the Republican Party, in general, and on those individuals in the Republican Party, and other conservative groups, who supported Trump's attempted coup, in particular.  I've said, before, and I'll say again, I firmly believe that quite a number of high-ranking people - in and out of government - should be rounded up and tried for sedition, for attempting to overthrow the legitimate government of the United States -- before it was even given a chance to be installed!!

But, before we worry about 2024, we'll have a chance, in the midterm election of 2022, to see just how much the people are disgusted and done, with the Republicans.
Report Spam   Logged

In this world, a person can DEMAND respect ........ or COMMAND it.

The former will seldom - if ever - achieve the latter.
steelydan
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2020, 07:30:18 am »

Absolutely!  thumbs up
Report Spam   Logged

Plato Potato
Global Moderator

My Mood: Leary

Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Linux User Mobile User Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2020, 11:40:33 am »

I sure hope Osoff and Warnock win the runoffs in Georgia. It's hard to get anything done with Mitch McConnell in charge of the Senate.
Report Spam   Logged
steelydan
Global Moderator

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2020, 03:14:28 pm »

That would be great. I'm actually hoping for a little investigating into Mitch McConnell"s dealings too. If something like that happens it won't be good for the Republican Party with Trump leaving (and more trouble ahead for him) and good old Rush Limbaugh's days numbered...

And --- Welcome back!!! Good to see and hear from you again!  thumbs up
Report Spam   Logged

steelydan
Global Moderator

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2020, 03:17:08 pm »

Btw - I think we need a link to this forum showing on the bottom again. We also need a little more publicity on the net...A159? Can you help with that?
Report Spam   Logged

A159
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2020, 10:14:55 am »

Sadly, sd, I'm unable to perform what you are requesting. It'll take someone with much more knowledge with applying links on this website (signature) and placing advertisement of this message board on the internet. Sorry.

Also keep in mind that I'm rusty (and older) with the 'how tos' in the admin panel.

I'm hoping that the 2 mil + early voting equates to an advantage for the Dems in the Ga runoff. In the back of my mind, I know just how damn good the Repubs are with stealing elections. Talk about fakers!!
Report Spam   Logged

Plato Potato
Global Moderator

My Mood: Leary

Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Linux User Mobile User Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2020, 04:57:26 pm »

I notice we're getting ads from a rightie outfit called American Patriot Daily.  Grin Aw, what the heck, if they want to spend their ad money here, come on down!
Report Spam   Logged
steelydan
Global Moderator

« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2020, 01:40:38 pm »

It's one of the things I'd like to see changed though. I don't want this to be a propaganda site. People have been making excuses for freedom of speech since Rush Limbaugh got on the air. I don't mind paying a bit to have this add free once we determine a direction. There are other changes I'd like to see too. It needs to be simplified in order to keep posters and ease of navigation. Otherwise far too many posts get lost in the swamp of translation.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: