Dezarae's Politics & More
March 28, 2024, 07:45:04 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: http://dezaraespoliticsmore.freesmfhosting.com/

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links MusicPlayer Jukebox Emoticons Emoticons2 Staff List Login Register  

I believe the Bushs began fascism and Authoritarianism

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I believe the Bushs began fascism and Authoritarianism  (Read 406 times)
Tabby

My Mood: Accepted

Badges: (View All)
Search Fourth year Anniversary Level 4 Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« on: November 29, 2021, 06:02:41 pm »

In the US long before Trump.  Removing our privacy, illegally invading and occupying a sovereign nation, grabbing war powers, changing retirement accounts from guaranteed banks savings account to an iffy Stock Market bid, Etc are among the examples which support my allegations.

Anyone else support or dispute?
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

A159
Administrator

My Mood: Cautious

Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2021, 06:33:00 pm »

In my opinion, Tabby, our nation's downfall did start with the Bushies. It's only because Trump was so bad that it made Jr look halfway good. Look at how better Liz Cheney now looks holding true to her oath of office. Not in a million yrs did I think that I'd appreciate anything named Cheney. 1/6 was the last straw for me. The current majority of the GOP can all go to Hell!! But, I do agree with your op that fascism and authoritarianism got a big kick start under the Bush Regime.
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.
Tabby

My Mood: Accepted

Search Fourth year Anniversary Level 4 Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2022, 03:22:47 pm »

A159

As much as I respect Cheney for the courage of her convictions, she voted with Trump 90% of the time.  Gar more than Stefanik ever did.
Report Spam   Logged
steelydan
Global Moderator

My Mood: Happy

I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night.

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2023, 03:01:01 pm »

thumbs up
Report Spam   Logged

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.

http://dezaraespoliticsmore.freesmfhosting.com/index.php
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: