Dezarae's Politics & More
April 16, 2024, 04:11:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: http://dezaraespoliticsmore.freesmfhosting.com/

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links MusicPlayer Jukebox Emoticons Emoticons2 Staff List Login Register  

McCarthy after FBI briefing: 'No way' Swalwell should serve on intel committee

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: McCarthy after FBI briefing: 'No way' Swalwell should serve on intel committee  (Read 250 times)
A159
Administrator

My Mood: Cautious

Badges: (View All)
Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« on: December 20, 2020, 03:21:09 pm »

They hate this guy!! Swalwell is a pitbull and they know it.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mccarthy-swalwell-fbi-briefing-house-intel-committee
By Angelica Stabile | Fox News

The FBI briefing on Rep. Eric Swalwell’s ties to a suspected Chinese spy made it clear that he should not remain on the House Intelligence Committee, House Minority Leader Rep. Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., said on "Sunday Morning Futures."

Axios reported that a woman named Christine Fang or Fang Fang had made inroads with several political figures, including Swalwell. That same report said that Fang had sexual encounters with at least two Midwestern mayors. Swalwell has declined to answer questions multiple times about his relationship with her.
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

steelydan
Global Moderator

My Mood: Happy

I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night.

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2020, 05:50:01 pm »

I never want a girlfriend named Fang Fang...
Report Spam   Logged

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.

http://dezaraespoliticsmore.freesmfhosting.com/index.php
A159
Administrator

My Mood: Cautious

Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2020, 09:52:31 am »

Grin

And she says that she doesn't bite. Yeah, sure.

Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: