Dezarae's Politics & More
March 28, 2024, 02:52:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WELCOME TO DEZARAE'S POLITICS & MORE!
We Have Been Here Since January 2012 & Still Going..Some Features & Topics Are Not Viewable By Guests. If You Wish To Register, "Please Provide A Verifiable Valid Email Address", "From Your Server" (Who You Have Internet With) When You Sign Up.."We Do Check Your Email To See If It Is Verifiable..Also we no longer accept Yahoo email accounts..If We Can't Verify Your Email Your Registration Request Will Be Denied, And You Will Have To Sign Up Again." We Would Love To Have You Onboard!We also c heck to make sure yu IP address is valid.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links MusicPlayer Jukebox Emoticons Emoticons2 Staff List Login Register  

Louie Gohmert Sues Mike Pence

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Louie Gohmert Sues Mike Pence  (Read 288 times)
A159
Administrator

My Mood: Cautious

Badges: (View All)
Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« on: December 29, 2020, 12:56:36 pm »

Aren't we talking a dictatorship move here?

https://welovetrump.com/2020/12/28/louie-gohmert-sues-mike-pence/

Anthony T   17 hours ago

Gohmert’s lawsuit requests a federal judge in Texas to strike down the Electoral Count Act of 1887  as unconstitutional, and to grant Pence full authority to choose pro-Trump electors.

If passed by the Supreme Court, Trump will without a doubt remain in office.
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Plato Potato
Global Moderator

My Mood: Leary

Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Linux User Mobile User Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2020, 04:45:55 pm »

Ah, good old Louie Gohmert! He can always be counted on for this kind of grandstanding. He proudly steps into a pile of dumbth when more prudent pols would have thought for a minute first. Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
steelydan
Global Moderator

My Mood: Happy

I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night.

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2020, 01:35:25 pm »

I'm wondering who is providing all the money and direction for this... The ideas are coming from somewhere. 21 days and counting Mr Trump...
Report Spam   Logged

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.

http://dezaraespoliticsmore.freesmfhosting.com/index.php
A159
Administrator

My Mood: Cautious

Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2020, 03:26:33 pm »

To think that Gohmert is/was a judge. So many lawyers now dumbazz lawmakers!!!  idiot

I can't wait to view how a decision will be written up on this lawsuit.
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: