Dezarae's Politics & More
March 28, 2024, 03:46:41 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Thanks For Looking Around. Now Sign Up And Join Us! It's Fast & Easy.If You Decide It's Not For You, Then No Problem..

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links MusicPlayer Jukebox Emoticons Emoticons2 Staff List Login Register  

WTF is wrong with those loony Trumpkins??!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTF is wrong with those loony Trumpkins??!  (Read 190 times)
Plato Potato
Global Moderator

My Mood: Leary

Badges: (View All)
Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Linux User Mobile User Fifth year Anniversary
« on: January 06, 2021, 05:04:11 pm »

Those psychotrumpiacs broke windows and just climbed on into the Capitol. One woman was shot, and others were taken to hospitals. On TV I saw one Q-boy sitting in Nancy Pelosi's chair, with his boots up on her desk. Complete lawless sedition. Just...insane.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

A159
Administrator

My Mood: Cautious

Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2021, 01:31:28 pm »

loony Trumpkins

These are obviously the low educated ones who followed Trump's whistle to storm the Capitol Building. Not that the educated ones are that much better, but regardless ..... I stand firm that they must be found and arrested ..... tried and punished at the fullest. The Trump family members and spouses/gfs included!!!!!

Can this damn loon in the oval office ASAP!
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.
Plato Potato
Global Moderator

My Mood: Leary

Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Linux User Mobile User Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2021, 04:11:38 pm »

I have mixed feelings about prying Trump's large butt out of the WH at this late date. We've got less than 2 weeks. Those who want to impeach couldn't even get it past the House in that short span. I realize a crazy president is a dangerous creature, but the downside is the likelihood of Pence pardoning the ex-mobster-in-chief during his own brief tenure as president.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: