Dezarae's Politics & More
April 19, 2024, 02:10:01 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Thanks For Looking Around. Now Sign Up And Join Us! It's Fast & Easy.If You Decide It's Not For You, Then No Problem..

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links MusicPlayer Jukebox Emoticons Emoticons2 Staff List Login Register  

Ohio Statehouse, state offices to close amid protest threat

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ohio Statehouse, state offices to close amid protest threat  (Read 323 times)
A159
Administrator

My Mood: Cautious

Badges: (View All)
Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« on: January 14, 2021, 03:29:32 pm »

Yes, the sign of the times ..... in Trump world. Think of all of the additional expenses during our costly pandemic being spent on protecting state capitols and cities that are targeted by the Trump crazies after a plot was uncovered that all 50 states will be targeted this weekend up thru Biden's Inauguration.... if not longer than that.

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Ohio-Statehouse-state-offices-to-close-amid-15870307.php

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — The Statehouse and other state buildings in downtown Columbus will be closed through Inauguration Day as police officers, National Guard members and state troopers provide security and authorities prepare for possible protests by supporters of President Donald Trump, Gov. Mike DeWine said Thursday.

“The sad truth is that there are people in our country who want to turn peaceful protests into an opportunity for violence,” said DeWine, a Republican, at a news briefing. “These are violent people, and their violence will not be tolerated in Ohio.”

Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: