Dezarae's Politics & More
March 29, 2024, 10:44:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WELCOME TO DEZARAE'S POLITICS & MORE!
We Have Been Here Since January 2012 & Still Going..Some Features & Topics Are Not Viewable By Guests. If You Wish To Register, "Please Provide A Verifiable Valid Email Address", "From Your Server" (Who You Have Internet With) When You Sign Up.."We Do Check Your Email To See If It Is Verifiable..Also we no longer accept Yahoo email accounts..If We Can't Verify Your Email Your Registration Request Will Be Denied, And You Will Have To Sign Up Again." We Would Love To Have You Onboard!We also c heck to make sure yu IP address is valid.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links MusicPlayer Jukebox Emoticons Emoticons2 Staff List Login Register  

Trump turns on GOP

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump turns on GOP  (Read 337 times)
A159
Administrator

My Mood: Cautious

Badges: (View All)
Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« on: December 29, 2020, 09:57:18 am »

I'm sure that our board brainiacs have noticed Trump melting down over the fact that most Repubs have stopped pushing his lies about a fraudulant election. Boohoo you stupid 5 yr old spoiled child! Anyways, I think that no matter how hard these idiot Repubs try to polish their images as a Biden Admin takes over, they should not gain any confidence from voters abroad. Serves them damn right!

Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Plato Potato
Global Moderator

My Mood: Leary

Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Linux User Mobile User Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2020, 03:05:38 pm »

When Trump suddenly reversed his stance from $600 to $2,000 checks for everybody, it must have made the GOP senators and reps dizzy. Mitch McConnell was so flummoxed, he refused to comply with the emperor's command. The Democrats want a roll call vote to get election fodder on the Pubblies' cruel stinginess. The elephants seem to be blind to the economic havoc that has wrecked millions of people's lives.
Report Spam   Logged
steelydan
Global Moderator

My Mood: Happy

I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night.

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2021, 06:28:49 pm »

If we take Georgia I would look for another check. Possibly the $2000 one yet.
Report Spam   Logged

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.

http://dezaraespoliticsmore.freesmfhosting.com/index.php
A159
Administrator

Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 5000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2021, 03:39:34 pm »

If the Dems gain control of Congress, I suspect that every mth or two relief checks will come regularly under a Biden Admin (minus Biden's signature on such checks) with many angry spitting GOPers over it. That's how a true leader along with those with Congressional power behave during a killer pandemic.
Report Spam   Logged

As assistant Admin, I serve to improve this board's existence to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that, at my age, my abilities are slightly fuzzy.
steelydan
Global Moderator

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2021, 08:01:44 am »

Yep. It's one of the things I agreed with Bernie and AOC on. Those $2000 checks should have been monthly until we got through the worst of this. Now... a lot of people are really behind on things and some of the businesses won't be coming back...
Report Spam   Logged

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.

A159
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2021, 03:57:38 pm »

Wait until after tomorrow. Trump's head will explode all over his dumbazz followers.
Report Spam   Logged

steelydan
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2021, 09:08:32 am »

Looks like the devil shouldn't have made a call down to Georgia...
Report Spam   Logged

A159
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2021, 01:47:36 pm »

After yesterday's attempted coup by the Trumpers, many (not all) GOP rats are jumping ship. They know now that they don't want any FBI investigations sniffing anywhere near their hidden nests. 
Report Spam   Logged

Plato Potato
Global Moderator

Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Linux User Mobile User Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2021, 04:26:13 pm »

Even McConnell and Lindsey Graham made impassioned speeches against overturning the election. Maybe they're actually showing a shred of decency, or maybe they're just done with being Trump's obedient fools.
Report Spam   Logged
steelydan
Global Moderator

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2021, 08:38:40 am »

I tend to think it's more on the line of what A159 said. They certainly don't want any money trail leading toward them. I truly believe those boys have lot's of skeletons in their closet and I'm betting it's not just tax avoidance but Russian fundraising as well. (I hope more investigations begin into the NRA too).  And as far as Trump is concerned directly, I think it's finally sinking in that things are not going to turn out as well for him as he thought. I noticed on his first appearance how gray his hair had gotten. Yesterday when he came out it was back to his usual orange color. He must be back in his one hour a day in make up routine.
Report Spam   Logged

A159
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2021, 10:44:17 am »

The GOPers will be busy scrubbing off their Trump scum for a long time now. Trump .... well he'll continue to lead mobs of criminals that they call their Army. The sooner the Trump family and friends are sent to jail the quicker their Army will peter out with the help of the FBI arresting as many of them as possible.
Report Spam   Logged

steelydan
Global Moderator

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2021, 07:41:54 am »

Amen... mad bat thumbs up
Report Spam   Logged

Plato Potato
Global Moderator

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2021, 05:28:08 pm »

This idea is not original from me. Make the $2,000 check payable only if the payee can show she's had a COVID-19 vaccine shot. That way, it's not a mandatory shot. It's only leverage.
Report Spam   Logged
A159
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2021, 01:00:58 pm »

I know, I know, I'm being terrible to suggest that we shoot the GOPers the covid shot with a high powered tranquilizer gun. I'm just like the Trump boys to hunt special game at disadvantages.
Report Spam   Logged

steelydan
Global Moderator

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2021, 01:04:29 pm »

Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: